REVIEW IS FALSE

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=rachel

I reported this review to the mods. Per the mods, they asked me to post something here. I have emailed admin and talk to several mods about this review. I have a few reviews that are
"NO",that all girls cant stand. In the past I will tell details about the claims I feel that dont happen. With this review, THIS NEVER HAPPEN. I dont even know this persons screen name. I never talked to him on chat, where i met my clients. When I screen my clients, I always ask their screen name. Never did I met this man. Secondly, the second week of August, I was not even in dallas. I was on vacation with family on the east coast. I have plane tickets and train tickets to prove my absense from the dallas/fort worth areas. The mention of letting myself go, I havent had any recent weight gain and never did this incident occur. Days prior to this, there was much drama on chat from a few girls due to an ex bf that is on this eccie board and that likes to create drama. I live in arlington and never does anyone from plano come see me. I would have remember this. I know each client i see. Usually both parties know if it doesnt end well after an appointment, so if this actually occurred, I would have already written in to a mod warning them this might happen. That usually is my pattern of behavior. This past week I have dealt with rudeness, lies about my weight, personal life. I want to tell you, I do not appreciate being called fat when Im not even overweight, I have real recent pictures. I have been a member since ASPD, since the drama of my ex bf being on this board, I have been subject to more drama than ever before. I really think he got one of his friends to write this review- just a guess of why it is there. But I KNOW FOR SURE 100% I NEVER MET THIS MAN.

Again, I will admit that in every review there are always two side to a story. I wish I could give you mine on this one, but IT NEVER HAPPEN. I WANT THIS REVIEW REMOVED.
You can squash the 'she has a mommie tummy and has let herself go' by posting a picture with a date on it for today, showing your stomache and pretty figure! The ex-boyfriend shit...sorry they can be a pain in the ass!

Just a thought
Hang in there. This place is a zoo without cages. Also, there's no shortage of cannibals.

BDS is right, a photo and time will both clear the fake review wound.
BDS is right. Also make a statement that the photos on your site are less than a year old. I have seen a warranty on some sites when a provider was challenged like this- if I am not what I say in my ads, just walk- no problem or words similar. You have a lot in your favor. Don't let this one negative change that.
Thank you all for the kind words. There is another review that is after this one. Nothing even similiar to the word of this fake review. I

My pictures on my ads are not over a year old and I have posted new ones since

Recent review that's accurate
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=838217
When a provider posts a rebuttal to a review, both threads will be closed to abort continued drama.

Torito