Evolution! Please help me add to acronym glossary PILF, PRILF?!

Teen, MILF, Cougar, GILF, CILF….
I believe these are the only options for quickly summing up a woman’s age and physical structure on the fermenting chart.
My only complaint is that I get a MILF here and there. Without having children I get a little freaked thinking I should be looking for a set of “godparents” for the unborn lmao.
Plus it is outdated to assume women over a certain age has given birth.
Can we somehow work together to implement alternatives?! Maybe we could all make suggestions and then vote on the best for permanent use?!

Instead of MILF use PILF when appropriate, P stands for “prime”. It is appropriate, IMHO, in the sense that it is said that women reach their prime around that age.
Instead of GILF use PRILF when appropriate, PR stands for “prime rib” lol a more advanced tender meat LMAO

Ok, I hope you see where I am going with this? This is in fun, BUT still wouldn’t you agree, a much need solution?!!

What do you think?! Any ideas of your own acronyms?! Should we brainstorm and vote?!
I believe MILF, as well as every other acronym available, has a determined meaning per person.
Just be yourself, list as you feel fitting each year, and you will continue being beautiful!!
(((HUG)))
Liz
I believe MILF, as well as every other acronym available, has a determined meaning per person.
Just be yourself, list as you feel fitting each year, and you will continue being beautiful!!
(((HUG)))
Liz Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
I understand, and seriously I am comfortable being "ME" and was thinking "MILF" is pretty specific lol.

I do not take it personal, but why not have more valid choices on representation. "MILF" is used for lack of other choices which makes it hard for others to describe "ME".

for discussion purposes..wouldn't a more generic hobbying acronym be more discreet even for MILFs out there??!! No reason not to be proud being a MILF either, but I do not deserve that credit.

thank you for responding Sweet Elisabeth xo
When I was about 30, I was a MILF. (and provided video lololol to specific younger gents.) OH! Did I mention my driver (THEN)??

Now I'm a MILF in a different gent's eyes!!! (and still provide video :-))

To be quite honest, the standards set are typically by the men, and I choose which to list an advertisement under.

I wish you luck in developing new acronyms, if anyone. the upstate NY hobbyists should be able to assist!!!
MIRLTFALMWWHDATICFHY

Man I really Love To Fuck A Lot Monogamously With Whatever His Dreams Are That I Can Fulfill Hell Yeah!!
DILF
Desire' I'd like to fuck

FFILF

Frankie Fine I'd like to fuck
Ladies all are acronyms that I can appreciate

DD
ILFTA I'd love to fuck that ass
swinf sexiest woman in niagara falls

papt perfect ass perfect tits

wdamo what dreams are made of

guys and girls there are very few showcases as hot as frankie fines. the snow pictures are what wet dreams are made of. while i love the new york girls to know that you can enjoy that body for the incredible fee she offers in a country where you do not have to worry about le and other issues is mind boggling. heres a link to her showcase if you want to smile. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=97367
BBCR only has one meaning.
Originally Posted by petiteassman

Originally Posted by petiteassman
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
first part can be read two ways. As it has been said about me
PITA = SE
MBbjtaw
Much Better blow job than a wife's.