hmmm

Albany :-) Friday! :--)

We are having a small gathering of verified ladies and established gents...

Noon to 130 or earlier for a drink or lunch.

If you are interested in attending a public location small gathering within the hobby community, and I can verify you, please e-mail me!

It is a pay your own way event. Begins at noon. Very casual....

Please, only inquire if you definitely will be attending!!

XXXX
Liz

I promised a lunch to Leesa, and she said someone PM'd her and said he'd like to attend!

Now, we can't go letting just one person in on the afternoon delight...

:-)
  • leesa
  • 03-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Albany :-) Friday! :--)

We are having a small gathering of verified ladies and established gents...

Noon to 130 or earlier for a drink or lunch.

If you are interested in attending a public location small gathering within the hobby community, and I can verify you, please e-mail me!

It is a pay your own way event. Begins at noon. Very casual....

Please, only inquire if you definitely will be attending!!

XXXX
Liz

I promised a lunch to Leesa, and she said someone PM'd her and said he'd like to attend!

Now, we can't go letting just one person in on the afternoon delight...

:-) Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
I can't wait to meet you in person. You seem so sweet, I can see why they
call you Sweet Elizabeth!
This could be a lot of fun, depending upon where this is held. Depending on schedule and location, I am very interested.
Sorry I missed this thread! I had already left.....

Leesa's a real looker!

I'd say a face combo of Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts, with blonde hair.

A very gentle lady who loves to laugh and smile!

Thanks, Leesa, and gents who joined in on the experience!!

XX
Liz
you missed your own ThreAD.
ohhhh. Lol.

No I meant I already left to meet her, silly.

ThreAD, nope. Just keepin' it simple, OSD. :--)
Wow I got a Lol out of you.

But there is still hope for you.
  • Quail
  • 03-02-2012, 08:01 PM

Leesa's a real looker!

XX
Liz Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth

Liz and Leesa,

It was my pleasure to meet the two of you today for lunch. I was watching all the people in the restaurant turn their heads and wondering why this white haired 62 year old man was sitting with these two very attractive much younger blonde women.I am sure that they must have thought that I was their father

Thank you for inviting me and perhaps we can do it again when you return to our area Liz. The conversation was very interesting.
The after hours tonight was r e a l l y awesome ;-) She was cool as hell. A very hep, down to earth, chic with a lot of common sense. Her pics don't do her justice. Double Trouble worked out well with us! Oh, and that thang' is just cute as hell.... ;-)
  • leesa
  • 03-02-2012, 10:24 PM

Leesa's a real looker!

XX
Liz Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Awww, you too are very beautiful and a really sweet lady. Now I see why everyone has such wonderful things to say about you!
Thanks again for lunch and I will say in touch.
  • leesa
  • 03-02-2012, 10:27 PM
The after hou rs tonight was r e a l l y awesome ;-) She was cool as hell. A very hep, down to earth, chic with a lot of common sense. Her pics don't do her justice. Double Trouble worked out well with us! Oh, and that thang' is just cute as hell.... ;-) Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Yes the after hours party was awesome! We will have to do it again, hopefully in Syracuse! Check your calender!
  • leesa
  • 03-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Liz and Leesa,

It was my pleasure to meet the two of you today for lunch. I was watching all the people in the restaurant turn their heads and wondering why this white haired 62 year old man was sitting with these two very attractive much younger blonde women.I am sure that they must have thought that I was their father

Thank you for inviting me and perhaps we can do it again when you return to our area Liz. The conversation was very interesting. Originally Posted by quail
You were a lucky man lol
  • leesa
  • 03-02-2012, 10:29 PM
This could be a lot of fun, depending upon where this is held. Depending on schedule and location, I am very interested. Originally Posted by olderguy1948
We missed you!
mmmm I got a bar in mind for next weekend in rochester. got about 6 going already. but only 1 gal. she does not need the help but!!!!!!!!!
Why do I keep opening this thread? I see hmmmm as the title and I thinck someone might be getting a hummer.