Democrates

Think there's enough of them to fill the hole?
That's a great video. It shows our economic future better than anything else I can think of. Those are all Obama voters! They're like lemmings going over a cliff. Somebody must have announced there was free government cheese at the bottom of the hole.

Is the reference to Democrates because of the inevitable fate of all democracies, the looting of the treasury?
Hope and Change ......................I hope America changes Presidents in 2012
  • Seedy
  • 05-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Excellent video, of the dem lemmings. Just one question, where the fuck is obaminable, that sob should be the first one over the side.....

Think there's enough of them to fill the hole? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
HaaaHHHaaaaaaaa

Probably not. That is obviously out in a low population red state.
Looked more like faux news lemmings to me.
The pied piper is at it again.
O-BAM-A! O-BAM-A! O-BAM-A!
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Probably not. That is obviously out in a low population red state. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

That obvious fact is above our righties IQ
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2012, 08:14 AM

we know youre a dumb shit, but whats a Democrate?
we know youre a dumb shit, but whats a Democrate? Originally Posted by CJ7

If misspelling a word makes you a dumb shit, then everyone on this board is a dumb shit including you. Saying that someone is "dumb" because of an occasional misspelled word just shows that you're not able to find any other fault in their post. It's a cheap shot.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2012, 08:35 AM
If misspelling a word makes you a dumb shit, then everyone on this board is a dumb shit including you. Saying that someone is "dumb" because of an occasional misspelled word just shows that you're not able to find any other fault in their post. It's a cheap shot. Originally Posted by joe bloe

deal with it ...
deal with it ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Your rapier like wit is an awesome thing. "Deal with it", damn that's good! I'll definitely think twice before crossing you again! Such talent shouldn't be wasted on this lowly board. You deserve a larger audience. Maybe you could write for Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert. I'm sure they're always looking for new left wing talent. Let me know if you need a reference.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Your rapier like wit is an awesome thing. "Deal with it", damn that's good! I'll definitely think twice before crossing you again! Originally Posted by joe bloe

when a dumb shit posts a dumb shit kindergarten pic of people jumping in a hole and is too stupid to label them correctly, and you hop in pointing fingers "cheap shot" .... deal with it was all you deserved, and obviously capable of understanding.

ponder that.