Looking for input from providers..

How do you ladies fell about seeing clients who are overweight? I am a big guy, and am nervous that I would set something up, and it would be very uncomfortable if she were very turned off.
Personally, a gents weight doesn't bother me at all. Mannerism and hygiene is the key.
Just let the lady know ahead of time and please don't be offended if she declines. There's other great ladies out there that will take good care of your needs.
  • nyguy
  • 01-31-2010, 08:27 PM
Personally, a gents weight doesn't bother me at all. Originally Posted by Hanna
I'll vouch for Hanna on that one. I'm a big guy & our date went off swimmingly, it couldn't have been better. Give dear Hanna a try, she's a sweet person, you won't be disappointed.
How do you ladies fell about seeing clients who are overweight? Originally Posted by racr2453
I'm a big guy too.

I have to tell you I got a little chuckle out your thread title, "Looking for input from providers"

Sometimes I need help from the providers looking for my "input" too since I can't see it when I look down. (-:
Size, age (as long as you're old enough to buy the lady a drink), race isn't really important. I encourage the ladies to treat all the gentlemen who walk through the door the same.

Don't worry, as long as you let the lady know in advance then you should have no problem!

Good luck and happy hobbying!

S
  • Chloe
  • 01-31-2010, 09:16 PM
Size does not matter at all to me in fact I have found a new way I get off faster with the bigger boys Every body (and yes the words are separated) has a new adventure And as Hanna said "Mannerism and hygiene is the key."
  • GP
  • 01-31-2010, 09:56 PM
I have found a new way I get off faster with the bigger boys Originally Posted by Chloe
LOL
Thanks for the replies..
Weight is definately not a problem for most of us ladies. And Hanna made a good point..hygiene is #1..as long as the gent is clean, the more fun we are gonna have Also, for me, you don't need to let me know how big, how small, how tall, how short, how bald, etc...you are. I'm gonna love you anyhow!!
Christinadoll,Chole and the rest of you lovely ladies if the world was more like you we would be better off I my self am a husky guy you girls are great.
I'm a big guy too.

I have to tell you I got a little chuckle out your thread title, "Looking for input from providers"

Sometimes I need help from the providers looking for my "input" too since I can't see it when I look down. (-:
Originally Posted by NormalBob
I'm a big guy too, but even if I lost the weight, I would still not be able to see it when I look down...
Hey Bigger guys are a lot of fun actually..
I love rubbing up and down and all around on em!!!!
I have absolutely no problems with the bigger folks....:-)
nita..
  • GP
  • 02-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Hey Bigger guys are a lot of fun actually..
I love rubbing up and down and all around on em!!!!
I have absolutely no problems with the bigger folks....:-)
nita.. Originally Posted by anita germane
Maybe I should gain some more weight!
This skinny guy salutes you all BBM's!
wish you were in Nola! I love all sizes!!!{as long as you have good hygene its all good}