MY BIGGEST BALLS

• Chloe
  • 02-18-2010, 12:57 AM
So . . . here I go . . .I need to say it. . . sit back and hold on tight . . . .

To all of you boys who need to one up the next . . .

To all of you boys who will out the next and/or the rest . . .

To all of you boys who hold ego above love and/or respect. . .

To all of you boys who pressure the extra with your status . . .

To all the boys who are ready to compromise the safety of a legitimate provider . . .

To all you boys who are lurkers . . .

To all you boys who BCD try to make themselves look good with lies or truth that will hurt a providers or hobbiests rep . . .

I hate drama, do not bring it my way . . .

To all of you that are getting angry at his thread . . . .

Do not contact me for an appointment. Do not waste your time. . . .

I am love. I am light. I am you. I am free.

The greatest thing I have ever learned is just to love . . . and be loved in return.

I am here for the highest and best outcome. I am here to fully love and lust. I am here to BE and allow you to BE. Not to hurt, or be hurt by others. . . .
chloe, well said.
Good for you, Chloe.
To all you boys who are lurkers . . . Originally Posted by Chloe
whats wrong with lurking on this site?? I'm not taking offense, but I've always used this site to gain knowledge of other providers. It keeps me safe, and I know that I don't have to worrry about LE or ripoffs/scams when I go into an appointment.
whats wrong with lurking on this site?? Originally Posted by NYGman
My guess is Chloe didn't mean the lurkers with good intent and behavior.

I suspect she meant to refer to the lurkers that use their board anonymity to make it easier to hide themselves from a screening process that would otherwise eliminate them from the dance card.

Note that she posted it at 2:57am...
  • gushi
  • 02-18-2010, 07:22 AM
I don't know what it is about this girl: But i get incredibly turned on by everything she posts. She could probably talk about the weather with the same results. And i haven't even had the pleasure....
  • cnym
  • 02-18-2010, 07:28 AM
This Girl is so smart, she will blow your mind.
I like her interaction with the discussions here, she is not afraid to tell it as it is.
ps; lets also include the Ladies that are Lurkers, LOL
Pretty and smart! Makes me wanna bend her over the trash can and do her right now!
Why the trash can? You know my thoughts dear, keep smiling!
  • Chloe
  • 02-18-2010, 12:09 PM
NYGman I should've probably word the "lurker" section. When I speak of lurkers it's usually a guy who just watches what happens on here and e-mails multiple providers with no intention of seeing them, just wanting to conversate with the girl in the pictures. Wasting the time I could be spending with or e-mailing one of you fine legitimate clients

cpi3000 I have 5 lingering celebate days inbetween my incalls . . . it is now the day before and I am ready to burst!! Comments like that are not helping! Now the visual will not leave my head and I may have to take drastic measures and dust off the toys!!
I swear this site is like foreplay lol.

Bob no I didn't just get in after a night of drinks and titty bars . . . I am always up that late and besides they won't let me in anymore . . . something about drawing too much attention by making out with the girls . . .

Thank you all for the pleasent replies to a thread I was weary of posting. It is never my intent to offend or condescend . . . and to the men that I see take it as a compliment that you fit on my "to be desired" list
NYGman I should've probably word the "lurker" section. When I speak of lurkers it's usually a guy who just watches what happens on here and e-mails multiple providers with no intention of seeing them, just wanting to conversate with the girl in the pictures. Wasting the time I could be spending with or e-mailing one of you fine legitimate clients Originally Posted by Chloe
So I can't call you or email to say "hey you're hot". DAMNIT! I guess I'll have to just go through your screening process and set up an appointment like anyone else if I want some attention then...... sheesh!
Chloe
I <3 you for posting this!
If y'all don't start being nicer to Chloe, next time she's in TX we may just keep her

LAP
  • GP
  • 02-18-2010, 11:37 PM
If y'all don't start being nicer to Chloe, next time she's in TX we may just keep her

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
LOL, This could be Civil War II

Just remember who won the first time
Now why dos this thread make me want to change my mind about being less active. Good thread Chloe.