The Art of Curling

I am speaking of the other Olympic event known as "Toe Curling"

last week the topic hmmmmm, came up with a provider and she described an amazing experience and detailed the account during our session. Question, how many of you have ever had a Toe Curling O?
  • GP
  • 02-18-2010, 12:35 PM
oh yeah, but only with certain providers!
  • Laker
  • 02-18-2010, 01:06 PM
oh yeah, but only with certain providers! Originally Posted by GP
GP me too, and was a challange walking afterward!!

Foreveman, I saw the title of your thread and before reading it was thinking you meant the curling game on ice, like as in the Olympics now. Everytime i watch it i can't help but think how that has to be a great drinking and betting game! Somehow i wonder if the ice curlers would thake offense to that though?
  • cnym
  • 02-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Are we talking about My toes Curling or her toes Curing.
The answer would be YES for both, just different providers.
I've had that feeling and the legs tense up and the toes curl but it hurts soooo good.

As far as the Olympic game, I've actually done it a number of times and it is not easy. The sweeping is very very hard but like anything the more times you do, the better you get. And throwing the stone takes lots of practice for speed, distance and turning. It really is amazing how good those guys are. It may not look it but it really is tough. You add drinking to the sport and it takes it to a new level.
  • Laker
  • 02-19-2010, 07:10 AM
Had another thought about the toe curling.... wonder if they ever stuck in the curled position, do you have 4 hours to hope they uncurl or is it like a man vitamin if it lasts for more than the 4 hours you need to seek medical attention? :-)
I had an incredible toe curler that was the strongest in years. My luck, the provider decides to go out of the country for a while.
  • Chloe
  • 02-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Oh boy here I go again . . .lol

I am a toe curler as many of you may already know. When I orgasm . . . especially intensely my toes even get stuck or pop out. But I thought I just had wierd cramping issues. I asked my doctor about it and as well as being a natural holistic health counselor myself I know I should try to drink a lot of Tonic water so it does not become an issue all the time.

Problem:I hate tonic water and I love orgasms lol.

I am curious to see if other girls and guys get this oddity, and geese it's a little embarrasing lol. I have literally had toes come out of socket and turn sideways due to how much I tense up while cumming . . .
  • GP
  • 02-22-2010, 10:19 PM
Chloe, if you ever need help straightening out your toes, just give me a nudge LOL
  • cnym
  • 02-23-2010, 04:19 AM
Chloe,
I was not paying attention to your toes last time, would love to experience your Toe Curling soon, when can you visit me Maybe I need to suck on your toes and see if that will help.
GP quote -
Chloe, if you ever need help straightening out your toes, just give me a nudge LOL

Chloe, I would be willing to get your toes all curled up. Then GP could take over.