End Of The Day

Before you go to bed tonight ask your Supreme Being to watch over our Provoiders and us fellow Hobbiest and keep us safe from LE Thank You . ED
Amen, Ed.

I know I am preaching to the choir, but how can such a normal activity that is legal in so many places be so illegal here?
Amen, Ed.

I know I am preaching to the choir, but how can such a normal activity that is legal in so many places be so illegal here? Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Because too many people tolerate an authoritarian, oppressive, nanny state government on the belief that the collective will protect them more than their own free associations and labor....

But I digress.

ED, yours is a noble thought. 'night 'night
  • Chloe
  • 02-19-2010, 12:26 AM
I have occationally and now have regularlly for the past week In fact I may sound really corney saying this but I do it within my appointments . . . not just protection from LE. . . .But for the highest and best mutuial outcome for both.

I believe my love is not just derived from my own being and anything that allows me to enhance, adore,and love the person I am with at the moment I utilize I could go deeper with my thoughts on this but I will not veer from the original thread.

Sir Ed, thank you for your love and desire to make this hobby safer by utilizing all methods of protection.
NB,

You sound like a conservative. Good for you.
NB,

You sound like a conservative. Good for you. Originally Posted by buttlover7777
Family values baby!!!
  • Laker
  • 02-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Great thought from you all! Makes the "Golden Rule" apply in many ways!
do do do do do do dodo... love the one your with!