FS in a stripclub?

Would one think a stripper would be more apt to offer fs in a strip club instead of take out?
Considering they could make the same amount of money in less than fifteen mins compared to the whole "date" situation.
  • iggy
  • 02-19-2010, 08:16 PM
In the Hudson Valley, Sunset Strip or Pleasure Island you will find exactly what you are looking for!
Would one think a stripper would be more apt to offer fs in a strip club instead of take out?
Considering they could make the same amount of money in less than fifteen mins compared to the whole "date" situation. Originally Posted by Action77

You would be correct. They get to size you up, negotiate their terms, limit their activities/positions, potentially make thousands in a single evening, and do so on "their turf" with "their friends" within screaming distance, and if you are not club savvy, it is easy to rip you off and have you thrown out at the same time. Once you hand them money, you will never see it again.
I saw a girl in the Cusee first time was in her hotel and paid between $50 -$80(can't remember). After our date she enticed me to visit her at the club. So I stopped in and she had me pay a cut to the bartender for the time in the privite room (60). Once bcd I paid another $ for CBJ and after I was really good and worked up another (50) for limited CFS. For what it's worth IMHO she likes to run adds on her days off from the club so she can build up her clientele by checking them out first before bringing them in for a quickie.
I started out in this hobby over the bridge in Niagara Falls. Not knowing any better, I paid a little black girl named Karma $200 for CFS at seductions. We were in the somewhat private room and it lasted about seven and a half minutes. The hole time I got to listen to her tell me to hurry up and how she should charge me extra because I was taking too long. When I finished the job, I pulled the cover off, threw it on her back, pulled up my pants, and headed straight for the door. That experience should have a good lesson, but I got taken for $100 BBBJ that ended up being a HJ at Ricks in Buffalo one night. The strip clubs are fun, but them girls are there to hustle as much money out of your pocket as they can get. And some of them are very good at it.
Well the thing about extras of any kind, much less FS is that there's no standard scale for donations, but not all dancers are hustling so aggressively.

I've had FS three times at Rick's in Roch...the first time, I'd already done digits, DATY, had HJ and BBBJ with no mention of a tip...I was just feeling freaky enough to mention I had a "glove", if she was game...she responded "Ok, but I better get a good tip"..I don't normally tip in the dens, regardless of what goes on, and I have quite a bit of fun, but I was in the moment and it would be a first so I agreed...in this case after finishing our time in the den to include the CFS, I tipped her .40...which is less than I would have liked, but all I had. I didn't hear a complaint and have been approached by her for more dances, so I gather it wasn't a huge transgression.

The second dancer who I had FS with (2x so far) with whom I've done quite a few of the acronyms with has never gotten, nor asked for a tip...but this may not be too relevant since we've established a friendship that goes beyond the club...to include some fooling around where no donation was involved.

I didn't even ask the third girl with whom I had FS for it...after one of our den sessions with digits/TO we were headed out when she told me she wanted to "F**k" me, so I stuck around for one more session (.70 for 15 min -where she makes .35) and we did. In a later session, she offered again, but I had to decline....

None of these dancers have particularly tried to hustle me, and there are plenty of other examples short of FS but extra laden that are similar...almost all without tips. I concede that to get the time to do some of these things, I've gotten extra time, but that's only .35 to them for 15 min..not exactly a compelling incentive.
  • nyguy
  • 02-21-2010, 06:39 AM
Considering they could make the same amount of money in less than fifteen mins compared to the whole "date" situation. Originally Posted by Action77
Your theory sounds reasonable if that were all there was to the equation however there is an overriding factor that being the club ownerships attitude on the subject. The vast majority of club owners frown on this as it puts their club license in jeopardy, depending on local LE enforcement. Some owners will fire a girl on the spot if she's caught giving extras, so your problem is finding a club owner who is willing not a willing lady.
I started out in this hobby over the bridge in Niagara Falls. Not knowing any better, I paid a little black girl named Karma $200 for CFS at seductions. We were in the somewhat private room and it lasted about seven and a half minutes. The hole time I got to listen to her tell me to hurry up and how she should charge me extra because I was taking too long. When I finished the job, I pulled the cover off, threw it on her back, pulled up my pants, and headed straight for the door. That experience should have a good lesson, but I got taken for $100 BBBJ that ended up being a HJ at Ricks in Buffalo one night. The strip clubs are fun, but them girls are there to hustle as much money out of your pocket as they can get. And some of them are very good at it. Originally Posted by chubsyubsy

Awesome. You're amazing Chubsy. I loved that place. Private Eyes was just as good. Back in the day.
Not sure I've got nuts enough to throw a used cover at a provider regardless of how pissed off I am. That's cuz I'm a pussy. You doing it is funny as hell though, thanx for the laugh.
yah nothing was really like the old seductions back in the day... other than maybe Babies... but thats a whole nother realm of FS in a club! anywhere they had to lock the dooor behind you as you went up the stairs... and who can forget teh red light... if that went on it was raid time!!! lol... ahhh the mammories...
I found at Foxys one girl offered take out at $500 while another allowed cfs during a lap dance. It may prove tricky with the attendant there but I have noticed and heard that they have become very laxed on trying to avoid the whole extras in the back.
I wouldn't even think of doing this in the club with anyone except for you, but I usually get $500 for that.

• nyguy
  • 02-23-2010, 02:24 AM
yah nothing was really like the old seductions back in the day... other than maybe Babies... but thats a whole nother realm of FS in a club! anywhere they had to lock the dooor behind you as you went up the stairs... and who can forget teh red light... if that went on it was raid time!!! lol... ahhh the mammories... Originally Posted by Docdave
Back in the day, now I'm talking back in the late 80's early 90's, FS was available everywhere in The Falls including the Sundowner. This was before the city fathers decided to pursue being "A Family Friendly Tourist Attraction" then the whole game changed.
When you're talking all time favorite, lets not forget "Fantasia" in Richmond Hill, it made "Babies look like Disneyland when it came to the quality & numbers of ladies, on any given day you could find over a 100 ladies of Miss America quality waiting to do ya. Oh what memories!
Maybe not as many hot girls as some places but up until their last year there were always a good selection for all tastes and after a enjoyable time upstairs in the private booths or the private rooms you could always go down stairs and get to hear a great rant from Roman.I used to get up there twice a month and I still consider some of my fondest memories in my long hobbying career to be there.As I pulled into the parking lot each time I always got a similar feeling as coming home after a trip.Roman,RIP.
foxxys has cameras and an attendant monitoring a bank of video screens in the vip room . id like to know how anyone can get a way with that type of action in there. just curious ............... ???