Velvet Touch Coming to Buffalo

Guys, I was just IM'ing with her and she is coming down to Buffalo on Wednesday. She posted her ad in the weekend section, but I suggested to her that she may want to re-post in the normal provider ad's.

Normally, I wouldn't post an advocation like this, but I tried pretty hard to convince her that Buffalo had a very nice hobby crowd and she would be treated well. So if you have the chance to see her (and we should all be so lucky), give her the same red carpet treatment that we've given other visitors over the past few months so that she will be added to the list of providers who actually LIKE coming to Buffalo!
  • cnym
  • 02-22-2010, 09:58 AM
I think that she should do the I90 tour, visit Rochester and Syarcsue. If she does, I will see her for sure !
what rates will be i see she does an early bird special in nf if she offers that here im in. is layla comming too
200 plus 50 for BBBJ is what she told me. Don't know about Layla.

Im sure you guys will be a pleasure to see! Im not sure if im allowed to post on here or not, as this is not a review.

Layla will not be with me this time......but I may bring her with me next time!

Velvet

Im sure you guys will be a pleasure to see! Im not sure if im allowed to post on here or not, as this is not a review. Originally Posted by velvet touch
You're allowed and encouraged to post in the co-ed forum. I hope your visit to Buffalo goes well.