Swingers Club

I do not know if this will stray away from the purpose of this site but another option for people would be swingers clubs.
I know of two that will allow single guys to attend. One is in Buffalo and they allow single males in whenever they have a fifth sat in the month. With an exception this month. I believe they will be holding another party next week on sat.
The next club is in Fredonia, nice place and they allow single males in on the third sat of the month but there is a screening/signing up process.
Overall I am impressed with the two. Now I am just trying to find a lady who would like to attend with me so I can go to couples night.
omg ..I wanna go!!!!
Action......can I have more info on the Buffalo club please? I would love to attend! Thank you in advance.
me too
  • remix
  • 02-23-2010, 05:18 PM
omg ..I wanna go!!!! Originally Posted by viviantonight
Vivian,
After reading some recent reviews, I don't think I would take a chance ending up with someone else after arriving with you. Now if we're just going to add to our party that might be another story.
I'd also like info on the Buffalo Club for their singles night.
aahh remix....I like the way you think!!!
It is called the BSC (Buffalo social club). http://www.buffaloswings.com/. Vivian let me know if an interest.
Fredonia had badkitty club http://www.baddkittyclub.com/
  • Chloe
  • 02-24-2010, 12:16 AM
Shall I try to attend with my beloved and dying to meet Vivian?
  • GP
  • 02-24-2010, 01:01 AM
Now that sounds FUN
  • Eli
  • 02-24-2010, 05:50 AM
Ladies,

You need to check ut www.EliSwingsBetter.com. LOL

Eli
Lol! Good one!
Can you imagine the number of female hits our resident legend would get on a site like that?
it looks like vivian is paired up , but if there are any others out there who are interested in attending , i suppose that i could be persuaded ...............