PROVIDERS THIS IS FOR YOU

• Chloe
  • 02-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Thank you for your help in keeping me safe.

Thank you for your help in allowing me to feel loved and respected.

Thank you for the rock star reviews . . . meaning you keep our local boys happy!!! And hobbiests asking for us girls in other areas

Thank you for your prompt e-mails on referenses.

Thank you for being a woman in all respects of the word.

You are my information, my inspiration, and my partner in crime

Thank you.
Well said Chloe!!! You are gorgeous in photo and pen!
muah...right back at ya!
Chloe....You are first class all the way...
Let me thank you....You were a huge help to me everytime I had a question...I could always turn to you...We have never met...yet I feel like I know you so well !!!
If I could ever in any way be of help to you...I would be honored...
Have a great day....keep smiling...Love you Austyn
You are a beautiful lady! Inside and out!
And thank you Chloe, for all your kind words. You are an awesome person and a great friend to have.
  • Chloe
  • 02-25-2010, 10:37 PM
OMG! Thank you so much . . . wow!

I must say I have my quirks. Many of the boys on here know them, I am not perfect, I never ALWAYS make the best decisions, I am influenced from life experiences, I am . . . me. . . .living and learning and desiring the best outcome. Hense my post here, recently finding a whole new level of respect for all of you who have the same desire!

Sending my love once again!!!
  • GP
  • 02-26-2010, 12:50 AM
Chloe, you are wise beyond your years!
  • cnym
  • 02-26-2010, 06:06 AM
Chloe, We all love you, respect you and admire your personality more than you think.
Muah
Bill
chloe austyn duo. WOW have not had the pleasure of Chloe yet but have met Austyn and omg it was a pleasure. I gotta think Austyn and [fill in the blank] would be spectacular.. come to think of it just Austyn is quite tremendous.. perhaps the greatest tush i have ever witnessed.
Chloe....You are first class all the way...
Let me thank you....You were a huge help to me everytime I had a question...I could always turn to you...We have never met...yet I feel like I know you so well !!!
If I could ever in any way be of help to you...I would be honored...
Have a great day....keep smiling...Love you Austyn Originally Posted by Austyn