Any Luck on Quest Line?

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck on the Quest line?
I know it is a shot in the dark on there but I did have some luck.
Did find some fun,anyone else?
  • GP
  • 02-24-2010, 09:38 AM
What is it?
I think it's an online dating chat site: http://www.questchat.com/
Yes, I have used the line... some good, some bad.
You will just have to use your descretion and "spidey sense"
to go thru with meeting and an appointment.
I am a long time hobbyist and have used every possible avenue
in this pursuit ie. Quest chat line, yellow pages, freetime magazine,
agencies, aspd, eccie, backpage, craigslist, mp's,etc...
If you have any questions or if I can be any help for info
just ask or pm.
DallasDave is spot on with his post. I have used the same avenues in this hobby.
I have found the Quest line to be hit or miss. I did get a rather nice BBBJ for a
frugal price.
I've had some luck on Quest. Two of my ATF's were from Quest Phone Personals. I saw one for several years until she married (good for her, bad for me). Lost contact with the other. Trust your instincts. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Worst case, and this wasn't cool: a woman showed up, took the donation, then proceeded to search my house for other people, etc. When she came across the gun safe, she turned pale, made a phone call and headed for my front door. Wouldn't ya know her boyfriend or whoever (pimp?) never left my driveway the whole time. It was a set-up, and I think my gun safe saved me from being a greater victim to their plans. So be careful, and trust your instincts. There are gems, but a lot of dirt to sift through.
  • GP
  • 02-25-2010, 07:52 AM
LOL, that's awesome.

A well armed society is a polite society

I will have to start wearing my S/W 38 around the house
Quest is definitely a hit or miss.

I found Maya through Quest before she was ever reviewed here (ASDP actually). I got the best price and best value ever! I guess I go there at times looking for that girl like Maya that is just breaking into things - a real diamond in the rough - they are few and far between. She is still my ATF.

Cute Casey and one of her friends have been on there lately.

I saw Kat Gemini and a friend of hers once long before I ever read about them on here (the "post" pregnant pictures that were posted were from that period). Everything I've read on here (the negative) is consistent with my experience that night. Smelly unkempt room, get you in and out mentality.

I tried to hook up with one from Quest back in December (a Niagara St address). When I got there I was greeted at the door by a woman in her late 30's that wanted me to give her the money before I went up stairs. I turned around and walked out. The girl called me back two or three times on my way home and tried to get me to come back. No way I was taking that chance. The SP was supposed to be 23, 5'4" and 110lbs. I am good at recognizing voices and heard her message changing weight and height a few times over the next few days.

It seems that some of the girls use it when things are really slow. Whenever I get a number I first check on CL and BP to see if they are advertising there - that's how I identified Cutie Casey. Their pricing on Quest was cheaper than their advertised price $200/hr for both versus $250.

There were some Rochester girls on there a few times that I always suspected were Hannah and friends.

I've been taken a few times, learned a lot and learned when to walk away. I don't think Maya knew what to charge and that seems to be a pattern on Quest. I usually figure if the price is too low that it is a scam. I never go to really bad neighborhoods.

Avoid the blond that is "looking for a kind guy" - usually 5'4" between 110-125, she's been 25 for years now . She'll try to rip you off (used to be in Lancaster, not sure now). If you can get her crazy sister or her youngest sister - go for it. I had the younger sister once (and then found myself worrying whether she was legal). I only saw the crazy sister - was supposed to do a duel but had to walk on that opportunity.

If you're looking for something in the early afternoon, or very late at night, there will be someone offering something on Quest.

716 587-8888
  • GP
  • 02-26-2010, 03:34 PM
This sounds even riskier than CL
that site dont seem to be very reliable
i just checked this site out and it says you have to pay a fe to call places i did not see anything for being free
You can call it for free, pay to use it if you want to "connect"