Girl and Guy Opinion Wanted

There is a Provider that posts on this board that has really pissed me off!!
She has gone ahead and sent private messages thru another board to majority of my clients that have reviewed me. It would be NO BIG DEAL, but this provider has NEVER been to this praticular area and DID NOT post on any site that she would be there. Instead she decided to contact reviewers and tell them she was coming into town. When one of my friends asked her where she got his info she stated that she had gone thru my reviews and pmd him. I know everone Loves Variety!!! LOL So that is not my beef... My beef is that this provider was very LAZY and decided to be unprofessional!! Do your own homework... A provider like this has no class in my book.
~Faith~
Faith,

I do agree. But I have a feeling guys don't want to be solicited by someone they don't know. And her attempts to get business that way might not be successful.
Sara, you must have a strong arm and swing a mean hammer!
  • GP
  • 02-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Faith,

I do agree. But I have a feeling guys don't want to be solicited by someone they don't know. And her attempts to get business that way might not be successful. Originally Posted by Sara1
I agree Sara. I would pass on someone who contacted me this way.
It is a very classless act on her part and personally it would totally weird me out if she had emailed me out of the blue like that.
I agree with, let me do the contacting!
  • cnym
  • 02-25-2010, 06:18 AM
She has gone ahead and sent private messages thru another board to majority of my clients that have reviewed me. Originally Posted by faith28
Faith and Sara,
Both of you are lovely ladies that are well respected and admired, so do not worry about this provider; she is probably not getting enough work in this economical times.
I was never contacted so I have no idea who this provider is.

If I was contacted and solicited by a provider that I do not know, I would find that very strange! It would probably spark my interest to at least check her out and do some homework! Maybe that is what she is looking for?

It would be acceptable to me if it was a provider that I know and have met with before or a provider from this board since we in a way know each other even if it is from reading posts. Actually, I would probably welcome that if she wanted to tell me she will be in my area and if we wanted to meet. I know that sometimes cancellations happen with providers, and if it is a provider that I like and she wanted to put me on plan “B’ just in case there was a cancellation, it would probably be fine with me. This all depends on the level of Friendship and Trust between me and the provider.

We all do our homework and appreciate the effort that is taken on the part of the Guys and Galls on doing the homework.

Just like we read the reviews on a particular provider that we are interested in to make sure of the fact that she is legitimate, safe to meet with and get an idea on her attitude and services. I am sure that the providers also read our reviews on other providers to get the same information about us.
Thank You everyone for your opinions
cnym, I am not worried about this provider and I can not speak for Sara, but I do not think she would be very concerned either. Maybe I did not make myself clear this provider had NEVER been to that specific area and these were guys she had NEVER seen! It was a opinion question and a character question!
Faith
I have received two messages from providers who were responding to reviews I did and said they would like to meet me. I did some research on them and actually met one of them. The other I did not respond back too. I was not upset at being solicited this way but I do agree to look at another girls profile and reviews and contact only guys on there, might be going a bit to far especially in this case because she is not even in that area. Makes me wonder also who really was sending them and why Faith.

Now I wish Sara would send me a message saying she was in Buffalo and saw my review of Faith and would like to meet. I of course would suggest having Faith join us because that's the nice guy I am.
  • GP
  • 02-25-2010, 08:34 AM
Now I wish Sara would send me a message saying she was in Buffalo and saw my review of Faith and would like to meet. I of course would suggest having Faith join us because that's the nice guy I am. Originally Posted by montana1958
What a guy!
Faith I agree and I wouldnt even answer the PMs. Just my 2 pennies. ED
  • cnym
  • 02-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Thank You everyone for your opinions
cnym, I am not worried about this provider and I can not speak for Sara, but I do not think she would be very concerned either. Maybe I did not make myself clear this provider had NEVER been to that specific area and these were guys she had NEVER seen! It was a opinion question and a character question!
Faith Originally Posted by faith28
Faith, I fully understand your Frustration.
Do not let something like this get to you, it is not worth it.
I would rather see You or Sara than some new sp that would contact me out of the blue !! You Guys Rock, we love you.
Faith.... I can understand your frustration but we have to remember that we can't control what others do. This is a NSA type arrangement. Instead of feeling anger, feel complimented that she chose to send notes to gents that reviewed you!
It sounds like she was nervous going into unknown territory and I agree that the way she made her presence known was unprofessional and lazy in having to wait for interest and then send out reference notes.

I know it takes away from the fact that you did your homework in the first place to visit with the gents that wrote your reviews but once they're written, it's public knowledge and we can't control what happens after. It's up to the gents on how they respond to her unsolicited messages especially from a lady they don't know. I'm sure they know you had nothing to do with it anyways. I'm also sure that with those responses, she learned that it's not the way to go.

Let it go pretty lady....put your energy into your passion!
Sounds like she majored in advertising or marketing! She will probably get some business out of that tactic (if she can prove she is legitimate). While what she did is something I would not do simply because I would place an ad first and I would think if people are not interested in me after seeing my ad, then I would leave them alone. From a business perspective, it probably works for her. She has probably done it in other cities and found it worked. She's pretty bold. That's for sure.
Hanna you are right!!! I have decided to take it as a compliment.