DOJ tells FBI don't charge Shillary with "gross negligence".

This shit was all at the feet of Obummer and he was covering for Shillary...some pathetic fucker here...more interested in the nothing burgers on Trump...shamless fucks!!
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...j-told-them-no
This shit was all at the feet of Obummer and he was covering for Shillary...some pathetic fucker here...more interested in the nothing burgers on Trump...shamless fucks!!
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...j-told-them-no Originally Posted by bb1961
Have Barr bring charges. Godless people like Trump have been trying to persecute good Christian people like Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama for centuries.

bb please come join the light. ill pray for your soul my child. in the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost. ( oh and ill have the lama meditate for you)

Your signed Trump Bible will be the 2nd most popular book in hell
Like always you add nothing to the discussion...
Like always you add nothing to the discussion... Originally Posted by bb1961
37 indictments pajama boy. manaforts in jail, cohens going, flynns scardy cat........................... ....
Your signed Trump Bible will be the 2nd most popular book in hell Originally Posted by themystic
You are the reason God doesn't talk to us any more, Jussie.
…...good Christian people like Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama...... Originally Posted by themystic

You've done it again.

First it was putting Nancy and genius together in the same sentence and now this.....tsk, tsk....

We all know who Barry worships (other than Moochelle's dick)….need we say more per this liar's holy allegiance?

As for HilLIARy….you and I have already gone over this before, tm.

HilLIARy stood by countless times and kowtowed to his sexual-predator antics when he was the nation's youngest state AG (and then governor) all the way to the Oval Office.

HilLIARy a "good Christian"...? Give me a break. She's been crystal clear on her views per same-sex marriage and "people who are pro-life needing to change their religious beliefs..."

You're two-for-two per the oxymorons, tm.....can't wait to see what you'll say (next) to get the hat trick.
37 indictments pajama boy. manaforts in jail, cohens going, flynns scardy cat........................... .... Originally Posted by themystic
Hey Jussie, knock out the Russians from your list and mine has you beat!!

^^^What say you TM...I'm sure it's nonsensical as usual
More false equivalency, boys. Knock out the criminals from the list and your list has the Trump list beat by a mile, LL. How fucking ridiculous!

It’s becoming incredibly tedious reading the same bullshit from the same guys day after day.

How about a thread based on fact, reality or truth, without name calling, accusations, personal attacks and ignorant cheerleading?

Are you doig your part to Make America Sane Again?
^^^What say you TM...I'm sure it's nonsensical as usual Originally Posted by bb1961
Your idea of nonsense is right up there with LL’s idea of truth.
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1061340035]

It’s becoming incredibly tedious reading the same bullshit from the same guys day after day.

QUOTE]

So says the spammer of 44 thousand plus posts......
[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1061340047]

QUOTE]

So says the spammer of 44 thousand plus posts...... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So says the flock.

HAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSH!!!!

It’s becoming incredibly tedious reading the same bullshit from the same guys day after day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can always LEAVE...
Your idea of nonsense is right up there with LL’s idea of truth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He showed you criminals row...that's not nonsense...but you are.
FUCKING deal with it...and change you shitty diaper...that diaper rash has you crying about everything
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1061340383]

So says the flock.

HAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSH!!!! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
We won't cry if you go...