Is White Silence Violence?

I have seen signs that say "White Silence is Violence".

I don't think so, but "shitting in someone's wig" definitely is!
  • oeb11
  • 06-04-2020, 06:41 PM
amazing how the Fascist DPST's twist and torment anything to into incomprehensible word salad to concur with thier narrative.

Whte, Christian, working, peaceful, community supporting, - all bad to the DPST's.
I've seen signs saying "Silence is violence."

Orwell must be spinning in his grave. Don't people know I'm hacking away at eccie too long to be a SJW.
Pretty much its a crime to be white these days
  • oeb11
  • 06-05-2020, 08:30 AM
White Silence is violence

Contrast with "Looting and Rioting are legitimate, peaceful, protest Mechanisms"

ah Huh, ah Huh.

Are we allowed to call them riots?

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/0...ll-them-riots/

It is now "racist" to use the "R" word, or the "V" word.
cleaning graffiti off buildings is racist
I got a 22 ram gun I build up bildings with it, Evey one use a gun to tear them down.
If, as the NYT's Black reporter says, "destroying property/ buildings isn't violence", then silence of any color is not violence, but hey, it isn't a time for common sense to prevail.
If, as the NYT's Black reporter says, "destroying property/ buildings isn't violence", then silence of any color is not violence, but hey, it isn't a time for common sense to prevail. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
slate had a headline/article that said something similar

that violence was a legitimate tool
  • oeb11
  • 06-05-2020, 10:13 AM
This is not about "RACISM" - folks

It is about violent insurrection to change the US system of government under the Cosntitution into a Marxisr Orwellian totalitarian state - under the soylent Green New Deal - just as Maduro is idolized by AOC and the DPST Party - that is their ultimate goal.

and they are happy to use Leninist methods to accomplish that.