How'd THAT happen???

I was going to post a welcome ad here because I am planning a visit to Pensacola next week, and I see there was one already there! I honestly don't remember posting it, there is no info about my arrival, which would be a strange thing to leave out. But, I am coming to visit and I would love to meet some of the fine gentlemen of North Florida!
I'm a mature woman with a LOT of energy and a visit with me will be very wet and unforgettable! I am looking forward to getting a warm welcome!
Did I mention I have toys for boys and girls?? I'll even bring the Black and Decker for some 'Tool Time' fun!
Nicolet,

If you going to post a ad which it sounds like your are. Please post it in the right location.

Thanks
Rrabbit6926
To answer your question. The IP on the welcome post shows the same as yours. Not sure how to explain that one.
Thanks for posting that out in the open when a PM would have been nice. By all means move my threAD to the appropriate section or delete it. Forgive my intrusion, different parts of the country do things in a different way.
I was trying to help. You posted this question out in the open so I answered it here. I know you also PM me the same thing and I told you I would check on it. I didn't want to move your post or deleate it just there was something going on with your account. If you want to discuss this matter futher PM me. Have a Nice Day
Your right. I apologize.
  • Ran55
  • 03-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Swing by Pcb. I would love to see you.