GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IN THE NEWS AGAIN......

He was speeding, in Texas....and told the officer he had a gun in the glove compartment................aga in, GZ did the right thing and acted responsible........can the same be said for TM?

http://therightscoop.com/george-zimm...-he-had-a-gun/
  • LNK
  • 07-31-2013, 03:13 PM
Love the comment someone posted on there to the effect that he should change his name to Ben Ghazi, then the press will never talk about him again!
HAHA.............I didn't see that comment; thanks for posting....................HA Ha.

Love the comment someone posted on there to the effect that he should change his name to Ben Ghazi, then the press will never talk about him again! Originally Posted by LNK
The law requires him to disclose the presence of the weapon once he is asked for identification. So, he did what the law requires, not sure why he should get any brownie points for that. He's in Forney, Whirlytard....maybe you can establish contact and culminate your worship of him by giving him a blowjob you fucking knucklehead.

I wonder if Zimmerman plans on some vigilante work in South Dallas? He better bring an AK. I doubt the brothers down there would take kindly to being trailed by his dumpling ass.
I wonder if Zimmerman plans on some vigilante work in South Dallas? He better bring an AK. I doubt the brothers down there would take kindly to being trailed by his dumpling ass. Originally Posted by timpage
Even in Dallas, I bet he can find some "back up" while he is there. My guess is plenty of volunteers.
Not disclosing a concealed gun is something the brothers in the hood do; Zimmerman isn't that kind of guy. He isn't a thug. Despite Timmyboy's attempts to paint Zimmerman as an out of control racist, the real race haters are Timmyboy, Obama, Sharpton, et al..........to them it is all about race. Even to the point of denying the facts.
The law requires him to disclose the presence of the weapon once he is asked for identification. So, he did what the law requires, not sure why he should get any brownie points for that. He's in Forney, Whirlytard....maybe you can establish contact and culminate your worship of him by giving him a blowjob you fucking knucklehead.

it tends to indicate someone who knows the law's limits .. and follows those limits.

I wonder if Zimmerman plans on some vigilante work in South Dallas? He better bring an AK. I doubt the brothers down there would take kindly to being trailed by his dumpling ass. Originally Posted by timpage
well we know we can't count on you, can we? wwtpd if you saw what any prudent citizen had reason to believe was a crime being committed?

and no i don't think Zimmerman made a good, prudent judgement following Martin that night. but that's not illegal is it?

you'd yell ..

PLEASE HELP US O MIGHTY OBAMMY!! SAVE US .. SAVE US!!

good luck with that ..

Even in Dallas, I bet he can find some "back up" while he is there. My guess is plenty of volunteers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
check.
Re-check.
If he wasn't white, he would have gotten a ticket.

God Bless Texas!
Not disclosing a concealed gun is something the brothers in the hood do; Zimmerman isn't that kind of guy. He isn't a thug. Despite Timmyboy's attempts to paint Zimmerman as an out of control racist, the real race haters are Timmyboy, Obama, Sharpton, et al..........to them it is all about race. Even to the point of denying the facts. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Your CCL is tied to your drivers license when the officer runs it it will show. Not disclosing the fact will be a red flag to the officer. GZ was just covering his ass.
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2013, 05:50 PM
George Zimmerman the white man's answer to OJ!
Your CCL is tied to your drivers license when the officer runs it it will show. Not disclosing the fact will be a red flag to the officer. GZ was just covering his ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not disclosing the fact will be a red flag to the officer.

The only reason Zimmerman did disclose is because he was carrying his weapon. The Law in Texas does NOT require you to disclose if you are not in possession of a weapon at that time. He was, so he was required to disclose. he was NOT covering his ass.

Who cares if it's a red flag? i don't. and i HAVE been stopped and didn't disclose my CCL. When the officer asked about it, i said "I'm not carrying a weapon at this time" .. his response, "OK"

He did ask me to step out of my truck, which i did. And i locked it. He was a tad upset about that, when he asked if he could search my Truck. My reply .. "No" .. His reply .. "OK" and that was all there was to it.

If you are referring to many police officers that DID NOT clearly understand the CCL laws in the early days of CCL in Texas, so what? all that means is i knew the CCL laws better than they did, or you, if you are claiming that you MUST declare you are a CCL holder even if you are not armed at the time.
The trial is over.
  • Old-T
  • 07-31-2013, 07:43 PM
The trial is over. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes it is, but not in the minds of some it seems.
Not disclosing the fact will be a red flag to the officer.

The only reason Zimmerman did disclose is because he was carrying his weapon. The Law in Texas does NOT require you to disclose if you are not in possession of a weapon at that time. He was, so he was required to disclose. he was NOT covering his ass.

Who cares if it's a red flag? i don't. and i HAVE been stopped and didn't disclose my CCL. When the officer asked about it, i said "I'm not carrying a weapon at this time" .. his response, "OK"

He did ask me to step out of my truck, which i did. And i locked it. He was a tad upset about that, when he asked if he could search my Truck. My reply .. "No" .. His reply .. "OK" and that was all there was to it.

If you are referring to many police officers that DID NOT clearly understand the CCL laws in the early days of CCL in Texas, so what? all that means is i knew the CCL laws better than they did, or you, if you are claiming that you MUST declare you are a CCL holder even if you are not armed at the time. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Good to know all the police in Texas have passed mind reading 101 Don't try that In Kansas .Of course you are such a bad ass laws are for sissies.