Whites not Optimistic about the Future Here

Why should whites be optimistic about a future in the United States? For the last fifty years, every large corporation and government agency has been ordered by the government to find anyone but white men to hire if possible. Plus, the United States has an immigration policy designed to completely displace white people. There is no future for poor white people in this country - I suggest you bug out and let the liberals sink in their own shit! This government hates white people and actively discriminates against them, while those nurse historical grievances cheer them on and consider it just retribution.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...an-whites.html

"WASHINGTON -- Americans' attitudes about their economic future are sharply divided by race, with whites significantly less likely than blacks or Hispanics to think they can improve their own standard of living. Indeed, optimism among minorities now outpaces that of whites by the widest margin since at least 1987, a new analysis shows.The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research analysis shows that after years of economic attitudes among whites, blacks and Hispanics following similar patterns, whites' confidence in their economic future has plummeted in the last decade. Blacks and Hispanics, meanwhile, have sustained high levels of optimism despite being hit hard in the recent recession."
Better move to Israel.
Great idea, man - thanks, I will.
Great idea, man - thanks, I will. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
l'hitraot alligator, after while crocodile!
The one thing in your favor is the existence of a National Healthcare Plan in any 1st World country you may choose. Good Luck. You'll probably need to avoid Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada,......but it's a big world out there. Asia might be your best choice if you decide against Israel.
Buggin out is not a option for TRUE Americans...This ain't Africa
Buggin out is not a option for TRUE Americans...This ain't Africa Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What would you define as a true American? (I'm not offended if you exclude me)
Funny coming from someone that has Jewish in their name.
Arent jews arab????????
Go back to Israel.
Funny coming from someone that has Jewish in their name.
Arent jews arab????????
Go back to Israel. Originally Posted by ilikefun
I'm going, you anti-Semitic faggot.
I'm going, you anti-Semitic faggot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Have you moved yet?

Fuck off with the racial posts and the crybaby "Oh, I'm a white man and can't make it in America" horseshit. Nobody is buying it....at least nobody with an IQ above room temperature.

So, how is that move going? You packed yet? Fucking knucklehead.
I don't know of any "white people" who are in that big of a panic. All of the "white people" I know are doing pretty darned good.

Now, I know some lazy asses who bitch and complain about everything regardless of who is in the White House, Congress, or on the local City Council for that matter.

Sure, we all complain about having to give more and more in the way of taxes to some Government Entity, but political tides do turn, and things have a way of swinging back in the other direction.

Good grief, we survived Jimmy Carter. As of now, things are not near that bad, when we had double digit unemployment, double digit inflation, and double digit interest rates on everything.
  • CJ7
  • 08-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Buggin out is not a option for TRUE Americans...This ain't Africa Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am not a faggot.

You started this racist post, I just chimed in.

If any group of people plays the victim card and wants hand outs and thinks they are entitled , it is Jews.

Isnt that what your post was implying about non-whites??
Don't dish it if you can't eat it.
Yeah, it's amusing that he preaches self-reliance and independence but he is moving to a country that relies on our government for it's very existence.