The Principal Reason I hate Liberals

They (motherfuckin' liberals) don't believe that individuals that buy into their bullshit should suffer the consequences of their own choices that lead to failure. If a liberal machine can be created to "fix" the problem, that means jobs and money for people who vote for them. They only failure is the other side not allocating enough money for their program.

Here is a question no liberal can answer: How much money would it take for you to guarantee every minority in America would be college ready at a decent university like Oklahoma State or equivalent. They can't answer because they don't want to be tied down. They actually want it to fail so they can self righteously demand more money and blame conservatives for the failure, and run their scam again and again.

Some of the greatest men in history rose from humiliation and defeat to become contributors to society. Learning to overcome obstacles makes a person stronger.
  • CJ7
  • 08-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Some of the greatest men in history rose from humiliation and defeat to become contributors to society. Learning to overcome obstacles makes a person stronger

the libs support men and women that live in humiliation learning to overcome obsticles so you hate them ..

don't look now, but you're a racist asshole hypocrite
the libs support men and women that live in humiliation learning to overcome obsticles so you hate them .. Originally Posted by CJ7
Interesting opinion. No basis in fact whatsoever, but interesting nonetheless. i could just as easily point to a thousand conservatives that support people doing the same thing.

But, hey, look on the bright side. It gave you an opportunity to call him a racist for no apparent reason.

His post was stupid, but your response was worse.
  • CJ7
  • 08-05-2013, 06:30 PM
the libs support minorities, assbreath hates libs

what does that make him, the dogcatcher?
They (motherfuckin' liberals) don't believe that individuals that buy into their bullshit should suffer the consequences of their own choices that lead to failure. If a liberal machine can be created to "fix" the problem, that means jobs and money for people who vote for them. They only failure is the other side not allocating enough money for their program.

Here is a question no liberal can answer: How much money would it take for you to guarantee every minority in America would be college ready at a decent university like Oklahoma State or equivalent. They can't answer because they don't want to be tied down. They actually want it to fail so they can self righteously demand more money and blame conservatives for the failure, and run their scam again and again.

Some of the greatest men in history rose from humiliation and defeat to become contributors to society. Learning to overcome obstacles makes a person stronger. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

A prick like you would be easy to dislike never had a opinion about Jews must be the lawyer in you. Just another right wing fucktard. If you ask no I am a independent. I can dislike them both.
Some of the greatest men in history rose from humiliation and defeat to become contributors to society. Learning to overcome obstacles makes a person stronger

the libs support men and women that live in humiliation learning to overcome obsticles so you hate them ..

don't look now, but you're a racist asshole hypocrite Originally Posted by CJ7
Are you 13 years old?
the libs support minorities, assbreath hates libs

what does that make him, the dogcatcher? Originally Posted by CJ7
A lot of conservatvies also support minorities. Just not racial quotas and set asides.

And you can hate liberals for reasons NOT related to minority politics

Like opposing high taxes. Or opposing large, intrusive government and the huge public sector unions that belly up to the trough and are sapping the rest of the economy.
A prick like you would be easy to dislike never had a opinion about Jews must be the lawyer in you. Just another right wing fucktard. If you ask no I am a independent. I can dislike them both. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eva, I'm not a Republican - I'm a Libertarian. So, fuck you, faggot.

Some of the greatest men in history rose from humiliation and defeat to become contributors to society. Learning to overcome obstacles makes a person stronger. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I like to think we are more than decent but I get your drift, thank you

We have several nationally ranked programs in the business and engineering schools, in arch engineering I think we are #1 in the nation

btw OSU is 25% minority
I like to think we are more than decent but I get your drift, thank you

We have several nationally ranked programs in the business and engineering schools, in arch engineering I think we are #1 in the nation

btw OSU is 25% minority Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Yes, it is a fine school, and I like all the people I've met from Oklahoma, which is more than I can say for my alma mater, Texas - Austin is the most liberal city in Texas, full of assholes like Jake Pickle, a ridiculous LBJ style pig who fattened himself on his government power. Austin makes California look conservative.
  • Doove
  • 08-06-2013, 04:15 AM
A lot of conservatvies also support minorities. Just not racial quotas and set asides. Originally Posted by ExNYer
In other words, when push comes to shove...
Eva, I'm not a Republican - I'm a Libertarian. So, fuck you, faggot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Excuse me a right wing libertarian fucktard suck my dick faggot.
Excuse me a right wing libertarian fucktard suck my dick faggot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You will need your husband for that, faggot.
In other words, when push comes to shove... Originally Posted by Doove
If you support racial set asides after you lose you job to a minority, then your wife dumps you because you can't get another and you go broke, then I might believe you truly support it.
In other words, when push comes to shove... Originally Posted by Doove
...there is no preferential treatment based on race.

If you score higher on the admissions standards for a school or job, a minority candidate is NOT jumped ahead of you in order to meet a certain percentage of a particular race, ethnic group, or religion.