COG was right!

• WTF
  • 08-05-2013, 06:35 PM
A secretive unit of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration is tapping records typically used for national security to launch drug investigations.

http://news.msn.com/us/dea-agents-di...g-on-americans
A secretive unit of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration is tapping records typically used for national security to launch drug investigations.

http://news.msn.com/us/dea-agents-di...g-on-americans Originally Posted by WTF
Yep!
Are you surprised?
Are you surprised? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not nearly as surprised as you were when you finally figured out that:

Wisconsin & America was NOT "Trending" Romney !
I'm suprised WTF admitted it. Thanks WTF...
I would bet that they are not the only ones using the mined data without a warrant.
If anyone can actually believe that we are not living in a police state you only have to look at what has been exposed in the last few months to see where this nation is and where it is headed.

Sounds like the commies won again.
Sounds like the commies won again. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What did Hanoi COG win?
  • WTF
  • 08-06-2013, 06:22 AM
No.
  • CJ7
  • 08-06-2013, 07:58 AM
surprised COF hasn't been around telling the board he was right ... maybe him being right for once freaked him out and he had a stroke
blind hogs and acorns.....
surprised COF hasn't been around telling the board he was right ... maybe him being right for once freaked him out and he had a stroke Originally Posted by CJ7
You completely misunderstand, as usual, CBJ7. I get no joy or pleasure out of being confirmed as "right" on issues like this. Me being right means that the country I love has fallen far from its previous greatness. It means we are becoming more controlled by government, and are beginning to resemble a police state much more than "the land of the free."

I wish I was wrong. I'm not.

It's very sad to see how far we have fallen. And how you and the other left/right statists applaud our decline, even embrace it.

Being right on these issues is nothing to brag about.
like I said, blind hogs and acorns.....
like I said, blind hogs and acorns..... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Apparently you're on a promotional tour touting the new title for your autobiography, Randy4Andy.
  • WTF
  • 08-06-2013, 07:40 PM
You completely misunderstand, as usual, CBJ7. I get no joy or pleasure out of being confirmed as "right" on issues like this. Me being right means that the country I love has fallen far from its previous greatness. It means we are becoming more controlled by government, and are beginning to resemble a police state much more than "the land of the free."

I wish I was wrong. I'm not.

It's very sad to see how far we have fallen. And how you and the other left/right statists applaud our decline, even embrace it.

Being right on these issues is nothing to brag about. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG...you are right about allot of things...but they are things we can do nothing about. If you said we all are going to die, I would not like that fact but there isn't a whole lot one can do about it. Same with this country. All Empire's rise and fall , they rot from the inside.