Douchebag of the Week

Or, in this case....Douchebags.

Jesse Ventura is suing the estate of dead American Sniper Chris Kyle. Kyle wrote in his book a few years back that he bitch-slapped Ventura in a bar. Ventura sued for defamation, claiming the incident never happened. Now, even though Kyle is dead, Ventura refuses to drop the suit because of the "damage to his reputation." Yeah, this is making him look better.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2...o-dallas.html/

Also, Alex Rodriguez. How can someone that seems to be so smart be so fucking stupid? What a douchebag.
Also, Alex Rodriguez. How can someone that seems to be so smart be so fucking stupid? What a douchebag. Originally Posted by timpage
Ego. Pure unadulterated ego.
Or, in this case....Douchebags.

Jesse Ventura is suing the estate of dead American Sniper Chris Kyle. Kyle wrote in his book a few years back that he bitch-slapped Ventura in a bar. Ventura sued for defamation, claiming the incident never happened. Now, even though Kyle is dead, Ventura refuses to drop the suit because of the "damage to his reputation." Yeah, this is making him look better.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2...o-dallas.html/

Also, Alex Rodriguez. How can someone that seems to be so smart be so fucking stupid? What a douchebag. Originally Posted by timpage
Yup, they are both douchbags.
Arod is just stalling with that appeal just hoping his lawyers can find any loophole so he can avoid most of that 200+ game vacation ....oh and if you ask him, none of this is his fault ...what a fucking douchebag
Douchebag of the week? I just knew this was a runoff between Trendy and the Idiot Twins, IB and JD. I was ready to cast my ballot!

Oh well, carry on!
Douchebag of the week? I just knew this was a runoff between Trendy and the Idiot Twins, IB and JD. I was ready to cast my ballot!

Oh well, carry on! Originally Posted by bigtex
You are a ASSHOLE. Your head looks like this->
You are a ASSHOLE. Your head looks like this-> Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The above was brought to you by last week's winner who is known to us all as Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!
Arod is just stalling with that appeal just hoping his lawyers can find any loophole so he can avoid most of that 200+ game vacation ....oh and if you ask him, none of this is his fault ...what a fucking douchebag Originally Posted by JCM800
Wants to collect the $125mm the Yankees will still owe him.

Oh well, carry on! Originally Posted by bigtex
The only "run-off" here, BigKoTex, runs down the back of your neck and into your shirt because you keep your head stuck up your ass for overly extended periods of time.
The only "run-off" here, BigKoTex, runs down the back of your neck and into your shirt because you keep your head stuck up your ass for overly extended periods of time. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There you have it folks, we have a Douchebag of the Week Winner.

None other than JD's identical twin. Take a bow, IB!

None other than JD's identical twin. Take a bow, IB! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're already in a perpetual bow with your head stuck up your ass, BigKoTex.

None other than JD's identical twin. Take a bow, IB! Originally Posted by bigtex
I always knew you were a DICKHEAD, BITCH. Introducing "DICKHEAD" of the month...BJtex...LOL
Wait a minute, BT! I thought he was TWAT of the week!
Wait a minute, BT! I thought he was TWAT of the week! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He wears several different Crowns.

He regularly sits on 'em and rotates!
Ego. Pure unadulterated ego. Originally Posted by ExNYer
+1. And money, at least in A-Rod's case. With Ventura, he's just an unadulterated prick.