Just Think Of The Furor If President Bush Would Have Said This

http://twitchy.com/2013/08/07/binder...avannah-video/

President Obama flunks 5th grade geography.

But of course, we all know he gets dumb pretty quick without his trusty TelePrompter.
It is laughable that the Obamazombies think so highly of his intelligence; he obviously advanced thru elite schools because of the color of his skin; not his intelligence.
It is laughable that the Obamazombies think so highly of his intelligence; he obviously advanced thru elite schools because of the color of his skin; not his intelligence. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How would an idiot like you be able to tell?
  • CJ7
  • 08-07-2013, 02:12 PM
guess we should grade the presidents intelligence by the gaffes they make.

Our children is learning.
http://twitchy.com/2013/08/07/binder...avannah-video/

President Obama flunks 5th grade geography.

But of course, we all know he gets dumb pretty quick without his trusty TelePrompter. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You just make yourself look silly with posts like this. Obama is a lot of things.
Dumb isn't one of them.

And, a statement like this from Shrub would have barely made a ripple. He said so many incredibly stupid things during his 8 years, this wouldn't have made the top 50 list. You've forgotten what a President who really is stupid is capable of saying....And speaking of that...thanks for the opportunity to bring it all back up again.

The Top 50 Stupid Things Said by President Bush

50. "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

49. "We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." --Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

48. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

47. "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." --Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

46. "Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip)

45. "I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." --at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., Dec. 10, 2001 (Listen to audio clip)

44. "You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

43. "The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

42. "I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." --as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

41. "Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." --discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

40. 3. "I think I was unprepared for war." –on the biggest regret of his presidency, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

39. "I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me." --talking to key Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by Bob Woodward

38. "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." --presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004 (Watch video clip)

37. "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." --Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

36. "Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

35. "This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." --as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

34. "I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees." --on "Good Morning America," Sept. 1, 2005, six days after repeated warnings from experts about the scope of damage expected from Hurricane Katrina

33. "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

32. "I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake." --on his best moment in office, interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, May 7, 2006

31. "They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

30. "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

29. "This is an impressive crowd -- the haves and the have mores. Some people call you the elite -- I call you my base." --at the 2000 Al Smith dinner

28. "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." --LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

27. "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right." --Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001

26. "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)

25. "People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

24. "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it...I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet...I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one." --after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

23. "You forgot Poland." --to Sen. John Kerry during the first presidential debate, after Kerry failed to mention Poland's contributions to the Iraq war coalition, Miami, Fla., Sept. 30, 2004

22. "Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --in parting words to world leaders at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as those present looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

21. "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa." --State of the Union Address, Jan. 28, 2003, making a claim that administration officials knew at the time to be false

20. "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

19. "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

18. "So what?" –President Bush, responding to a an ABC News correspondent who pointed out that Al Qaeda wasn't a threat in Iraq until after the U.S. invaded, Dec. 14, 2008

17. "Can we win? I don't think you can win it." --after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004

16. "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." --Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

15. "I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job." --to a group of Amish he met with privately, July 9, 2004

14. "Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." --speaking underneath a "Mission Accomplished" banner aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, May 1, 2003

13. "We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." --Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003

12. "Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere!" --joking about his administration's failure to find WMDs in Iraq as he narrated a comic slideshow during the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 24, 2004 (Read more)

11. "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

10. "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" --Florence, South Carolina, Jan. 11, 2000

9. "As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured." --on the No Child Left Behind Act, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2007 (Watch video clip)

8. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." --Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

7. "I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense." --Washington, D.C. April 18, 2006 (Read more; listen to audio clip; watch video clip)

6. "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip)

5. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip)

4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video clip)

3. "You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)

2. "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." --to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005 (Listen to audio clip; watch video clip)

1. "My answer is bring them on." --on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003
  • CJ7
  • 08-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

at least he got that one right
And who will ever forget the only President capable of reading a book upside down?

• Doove
  • 08-07-2013, 06:43 PM
You just make yourself look silly with posts like this. Obama is a lot of things.
Dumb isn't one of them. Originally Posted by timpage
He is to the people who suffer from Angry Old White Man Syndrome.
N IN WITH

OR REGISTER WITH DISQUS

Oldest
Community
valhallavoice • 13 hours ago
This is not a softball interview, it is a T-Ball interview as Leno just puts it on the tee and President mom jeans just stammers his way through it. What must our enemies think?
88 1 •Reply•Share ›
nc valhallavoice • 11 hours ago
Perfect image, sadly.
16 •Reply•Share ›
journogal valhallavoice • 11 hours ago
Chuckling, while making plans. It's too easy now.
12 •Reply•Share ›
klbout valhallavoice • 11 hours ago
"What must our enemies think?"
The same as half of the U.S. Population - he's an idiot!
89 •Reply•Share ›
JeddMcHead klbout • 3 hours ago
What truly scares me is the other half, most of whom support him and many of whom still LOVE him. What can we, as a nation, do with such a misguided and delusional sector of our society? I think we're toast, I really do.
8 •Reply•Share ›
Ariadnea JeddMcHead • 2 hours ago
Obama is just a mere symptom of a terminal metastasized problem US has been suffering for quite a while. It has been the ignorance, greed (for position, social acknowledgement, money, and power), apathy, and indifference of majority of its voters and players. An ill informed and malevolent President like Obama can't get there without those ignoramus and greedy who put him and his ilks in.
2 •Reply•Share ›
tedlv JeddMcHead • an hour ago
Remember, a lot of Pennsylvania districts voted way over 100% of registered voters for the Muslim. Dead people, illegals, and multiple poll worker votes contributed to that. How do we stop that practice when the MSM, bought Congress, and AG are all on the Kenyan's side?
•Reply•Share ›
tedlv tedlv • an hour ago
Unintentional post.
•Reply•Share ›
GaryTheBrave valhallavoice • 11 hours ago
Its a Nerf ball interview.
21 •Reply•Share ›
Michael Ruda valhallavoice • 5 hours ago
Gotta love the "President mom jeans" moniker.....
5 •Reply•Share ›
g-main valhallavoice • 3 hours ago
Well chalk it up to a comedy talk show, unlike having his leg stroked by Tingle-Boy Matthews, which is supposed to be "Hardball". Leno has been serious critical of hizzoner in a lot of his monologues lately, so I'm sure the advance team told him to shut that big chin of his.
2 •Reply•Share ›
tedlv valhallavoice • an hour ago
Valallavoice: attack now?
•Reply•Share ›
kellie valhallavoice • an hour ago
It's not an interview at all, it's an infomercial.
1 •Reply•Share ›
Catherder • 13 hours ago
You have it all wrong. He's talking about the Charleston, Jacksonville and Savannah located in those other seven states.
87 1 •Reply•Share ›
GaryTheBrave Catherder • 11 hours ago
Didn't those ports in the other seven states use their stimulus money to upgrade?
22 1 •Reply•Share ›
foulplaymead@yahoo.com Catherder • 4 hours ago
good call, I didn't think of those ones
4 •Reply•Share ›
TexSizzle Catherder • 3 hours ago
Ten.
1 •Reply•Share ›
BlueGood Catherder • 3 hours ago
What an A$$HOLE..................when will SNL so a skit ???...NEVAH..........

I really do feel for you my American friends...........

Note to Leno.here's one you can deliver next time you are "Booking" O'Goofa to your show....

"Hi there Mr. President...We like to see you pretty soon...."

"Um...Uh...mmm...Why Jay"?

Because you've been so fugly for so long".................
2 •Reply•Share ›
Scorpion BlueGood • 2 hours ago
I don't think we'll see a skit on SNL showing him on the docks of Savannah announcing that he can see Mexico from here.The Palin haters must be cringing knowing that Sarah has that ammunition.
3 •Reply•Share ›
Gloves • 13 hours ago
He forgot Denver.

That appearance only cost us 3 or 4 million bucks.
39 •Reply•Share ›
Marjorie Gloves • 8 hours ago
Is he going to deepen the port on Jefferson Lake too?
6 •Reply•Share ›
foulplaymead@yahoo.com Marjorie • 4 hours ago
we are dredging out the Fairplay Beach, perhaps we can get some shipping here
3 •Reply•Share ›
Scorpion foulplaymead@yahoo.com • 2 hours ago
Not until he dredges the Gulf of Sidra.
•Reply•Share ›
alanstorm • 13 hours ago
And once again, if GWB had said it, it would be proof of his imbecility.

Obama? Well, he just...misspoke. Right.

The fact that some people still think he's a genius (assuming facts not in evidence) says more about them than him, and it's not very complimentary.
121 1 •Reply•Share ›
Teddi alanstorm • 8 hours ago
People in all those spots have been trying for years to get their ports deepened - it's mostly the effing Fed Govt & EPA & eco freaks in their way...

There is nothing original about this idea, just get the effing govt out of the way !
23 1 •Reply•Share ›
Thomas Ratcliff Teddi • 6 hours ago
ok that maybe true but the city's he named are not on the gulf coast , either he does not know his Country or he is an idiot .and i think he is an idiot that does not know his Country
25 1 •Reply•Share ›
ceemack Thomas Ratcliff • 4 hours ago
Aw, don't be so hard on the guy. I mean, I'm an American and I don't know much of anything about the geography of Kenya.
12 1 •Reply•Share ›
tedlv ceemack • an hour ago
I have read that there is a historical marker where Obama was born. In Kenya. Set there by Kenyans. You decide.
•Reply•Share ›
Dugway Teddi • 5 hours ago
What about the ports in states 51 thru 57? Did he mention those? Or the airport in Carlsbad Cavern?
9 1 •Reply•Share ›
TexSizzle Dugway • 3 hours ago
51 through 60.
2 •Reply•Share ›
nmpher29 TexSizzle • 2 hours ago
Nope. He thought there were 57 states.
•Reply•Share ›
TexSizzle nmpher29 • an hour ago
He said he had *visited* "57, I have one to go, and my staff wouldn't let me go to Alaska and Hawaii". That makes 60.
•Reply•Share ›
Dugway TexSizzle • an hour ago
Huh? Sixty? Sure enough, I just watched the tape. "57, I have one to go, and my staff wouldn't let me go to Alaska and Hawaii"
1 •Reply•Share ›
Teddi Dugway • 3 hours ago
What about Carlsbad Cavern ?
1 •Reply•Share ›
Dugway Teddi • an hour ago
If he's willing to deepen the "Gulf Coast" ports of Jacksonville and Charleston, he might as well propose that we build an airport in a giant cave.

Oh by the way, I heard pins dropping when the Pretender in Chief spoke to Marines at "Camp Lajurne" today. It's bad when the commanding general is the only one clapping for barry in a room full of Marines. Very bad.
•Reply•Share ›
Teddi Dugway • an hour ago
Really ? ..well that's good news to see that they are over him...
•Reply•Share ›
tedlv Teddi • an hour ago
I have met several Marines, true soldiers and real patriots, that don't like their CIC. Their race was not a deciding factor.
•Reply•Share ›
Teddi tedlv • 42 minutes ago
I'm sure it was just based on him being such a poor CIC, which is understandable. He has sold out the country in many ways...
•Reply•Share ›
tedlv Teddi • 37 minutes ago
Teddi, exactly. He is an incompetent emperor wannabe who is trying to destroy this country.
1 •Reply•Share ›
Teddi Dugway • an hour ago
I was not familiar with the Carlsbad Cavern, but just looked them up...
•Reply•Share ›
abbypatch alanstorm • 5 hours ago
Oh, please, don't be so mean. He's just been hanging around with Biden and Pelosi too much, that's all. Their brilliant genius has rubbed off on Obama. LOL
5 1 •Reply•Share ›
Shogun American alanstorm • 3 hours ago
Obama's middle name is "misspoke".
1 •Reply•Share ›
strat77 alanstorm • 2 hours ago
There is no greater shame than to be praised by fools.
•Reply•Share ›
tedlv strat77 • an hour ago
Unless it is to be fooled by idiots.
•Reply•Share ›
Blake Waymire • 13 hours ago
Obama secretly has a double-digit IQ, doesn't he?
37 1 •Reply•Share ›
TugboatPhil Blake Waymire • 12 hours ago
Well, double digit if you aren't including the negative symbol.
21 1 •Reply•Share ›
Catherder Blake Waymire • 12 hours ago
It's only a secret if you turn the sound off and disable captions.
11 •Reply•Share ›
ICOYAR Blake Waymire • 7 hours ago
That is too high of an IQ.

I would say a single digit IQ.
7 •Reply•Share ›
Thomas Ratcliff Blake Waymire • 6 hours ago
yeah he does, it is a minus double digit iq
2 1 •Reply•Share ›
William J. Miller • 12 hours ago
Maybe while he's at it, he can improve the ski slopes in Topeka, KS, and Omaha, NE.
Stupid George made better grades in Yale than Al Gore, maybe better than Barry Soretoreo, but we'll never know.

George saved millions of lives in Africa and more all the time. What has Barry done for anybody? Hope and change don't mean much unless unshackled from vanity, corruption and narcissism. Managing and leading is hard unless you have core principles. It was easy for Ronald Reagan in the early stages of Alzheimer's, but alas Barry will never master it. Can you envision Ronald Reagan or George Bush calling the police stupid?
Dumb isn't one of them. Originally Posted by timpage
Oh, Little Timmy, you're an ignorant one if you think Odumbo is anything other than a marionette.

"Al-Qaeda is a shadow of its former self"

"Al-Qaeda is decimated"

"Al-Qaeda is on the path to defeat"

"You didn't build that"

"First of all, the sequester is not something that I've proposed."

"I will close Guantanamo."

"We don't have a domestic spying program." Odumbo 6 August 2013

"I never want to make myself 100 percent clear with you guys [the press]." Odumbo 2 March 2013

"You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago."

"I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We’re not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end run around congress." Dec 26, 2011

"We refused to let Detroit go bankrupt."

“Extremists and terrorists used this video as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the consulate in Libya.”

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go [and he wasn't including or counting Hawaii or Alaska]." - Odumbo 2008 campaign event, Beaverton, OR.

Odumbo believes "Austrian" is the language spoken in Austria.

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed." - 2007 campaign speech citing a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people.

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad" [To where?]

"Abraham-Come -Lately Lincoln was the founder of the Republican Party"

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." [Odumbo’s argument for Odumbocare]

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith."

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly."

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard."

Where again is “Cinco de Quatro” (4 May, 2009) celebrated?

Odumbo is a “Constitutional” lawyer who cannot remember the preamble to The Declaration of Independence:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. [Long Pause: “by their Creator” omitted] Endowed with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights: life and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” September 15, 2010, Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute speech

“We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, endowed [“by their Creator” omitted] with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That’s what makes us unique.” September 22, 2010, New York fundraiser Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that each of us are endowed [“by their Creator” omitted] with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.” Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee October 18, 2010. Fundraiser San Francisco. April 20, 2011
Stupid George made better grades in Yale than Al Gore, maybe better than Barry Soretoreo, but we'll never know.

George saved millions of lives in Africa and more all the time. What has Barry done for anybody? Hope and change don't mean much unless unshackled from vanity, corruption and narcissism. Managing and leading is hard unless you have core principles. It was easy for Ronald Reagan in the early stages of Alzheimer's, but alas Barry will never master it. Can you envision Ronald Reagan or George Bush calling the police stupid? Originally Posted by trident60
Only after his arrests.
"we have Al Qaeda on it's heels"............

"it was the video, Dave"..................HAHHAHA !
It is laughable that the Obamazombies think so highly of his intelligence.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not so much laughable, as truly racist. Would we hear anyone rhapsodizing about Obama's I.Q. being "off the charts," if he were a white man?
Not so much laughable, as truly racist. Would we hear anyone rhapsodizing about Obama's I.Q. being "off the charts," if he were a white man? Originally Posted by roaringfork
It's George Bushs fault you played the racecard...