testosterone level and hobbyist age?

I am on my early 30s and I really think I am hobbying a lot. (average 5-10 times/month)

Occasionally I quit hobby for more than a month or two but after that I'll be so horny and keep seeing a few providers... I am married now so I few I should not hobby too often like this?

Is this because I used testosterone level booster (two years ago)? btw I have a masturbate habit every other day since 14 year old.
I am on my early 30s and I really think I am hobbying a lot. (average 5-10 times/month)

Occasionally I quit hobby for more than a month or two but after that I'll be so horny and keep seeing a few providers... I am married now so I few I should not hobby too often like this?

Is this because I used testosterone level booster (two years ago)? btw I have a masturbate habit every other day since 14 year old. Originally Posted by texas99
What the hell made you think you had Low T? Some BS commercial?

Show me the naked ass of a good provider and I'll show you a better T booster!
I thought it'll help muscle gains... now I don't work out so often in gym.

What the hell made you think you had Low T? Some
BS commercial?

Show me the naked ass of a good provider and I'll show you a better T booster! Originally Posted by Spectre
The boosters are hard on the liver. It is like pushing an 80 year old to run . Yes it is a natural thing to have but not age appropriate to have that level of activity for your organs. There is a big fad right now to get those gels because the baby boomers refuse to get old but by very fact of doing that they are cutting their lives shorter yet.
The boosters do increase libido. The excessive hobbying can also have non physical reasons like trying to distract yourself from stress, trauma, filling a void and so forth and often unconsciously.
I learn something new everyday on eccie...
I would call that a sex addiction. And yes I can hear all of the "wtf" remarks already. Constantly wanting and thinking sex is the same as constantly wanting and thinking drugs. It becomes a problem when it interferes with everyday functionality. You have deep pockets or deeper problems. Either way, spending and jerking that often is a problem.
actually using a booster has the opposite effect immediately after, your level drops.. its not because of that...
  • Trey
  • 08-08-2013, 10:31 PM
I hear it on the radio all the time. Even selling deer antler spray. I don't know what that one does for you. I don't think early 30s is the time for that shit.
The ONLY reason to have testosterone repacement therapy is if your doctor does a complete examination and tests you and informs you of all the potential side effects including how the drug is metabolized in your system such as by the liver or kidneys.
Over the counter "supplements" are often little more than snake oil and contain things that are bad for you body long term and some in the short term. Look up the ingredients and do some research. For the most part many do not contain enough of the beneficial things to do much and include things that are not good for you.
I would recommend seeing your personal health care provider and not go to one of those "clinics" that are there to sell you something you really do not need.

Is this because I used testosterone level booster (two years ago)? btw I have a masturbate habit every other day since 14 year old. Originally Posted by texas99

Every other day, hell I'm 52 years old and masturbate one or twice a day if I don't get laid. When I was in my thirties, If I didn't get laid, I would masturbate to the point of blowing dust.
Every other day, hell I'm 52 years old and masturbate one or twice a day if I don't get laid. When I was in my thirties, If I didn't get laid, I would masturbate to the point of blowing dust. Originally Posted by GymRat
Funny...and its sad he didn't get started until 14. He missed so many years. I guess if he's wasting every other day, it doesn't really matter.

btw I have a masturbate habit every other day since 14 year old. Originally Posted by texas99
...you're active only half the year?

Just kidding!

Stay away from libido and T boosters. Your body don't need them (unless your hormones levels are unbalanced). Put passion in your workouts, stay away from fast food and keep your little friend active, means... take him for a ride as often as you can for as long as possible...and more especially...for enjoying the ride itself rather than only the end of it.

...also keggel exercises will keep pressure at the hose and good flow rate ;-)

sayonara!
The ONLY reason to have testosterone repacement therapy is if your doctor does a complete examination and tests you and informs you of all the potential side effects including how the drug is metabolized in your system such as by the liver or kidneys.
Over the counter "supplements" are often little more than snake oil and contain things that are bad for you body long term and some in the short term. Look up the ingredients and do some research. For the most part many do not contain enough of the beneficial things to do much and include things that are not good for you.
I would recommend seeing your personal health care provider and not go to one of those "clinics" that are there to sell you something you really do not need. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Bingo!!! Also age has very little to do with it. Test will naturally decrease as you age but some men will carry lower levels than others.
...you're active only half the year?

Just kidding!

Stay away from libido and T boosters. Your body don't need them (unless your hormones levels are unbalanced). Put passion in your workouts, stay away from fast food and keep your little friend active, means... take him for a ride as often as you can for as long as possible...and more especially...for enjoying the ride itself rather than only the end of it.

...also keggel exercises will keep pressure at the hose and good flow rate ;-)

sayonara! Originally Posted by 4karlos
yeah keggel exercises helps increase the "O" when you ejacuting. I did that a few years ago because I had "Enlarged Prostate", I really should exercise the muscles now because sometimes the "O" is not as strong as my early 20s.
Every other day, hell I'm 52 years old and masturbate one or twice a day if I don't get laid. When I was in my thirties, If I didn't get laid, I would masturbate to the point of blowing dust. Originally Posted by GymRat
I mean now it's every other day, when I had a real good sex with my ex-girlfriend, we get laid 3-5 times a day for a couple of weeks. but that's a few years ago.

You have a good sex drive in your 52 years old, I feel good for you. So how often do you see a provider? (I am assuming you have a wife.)