Extremely old pics in my reviews?!

• Alli
  • 08-09-2013, 09:16 AM
I am not going to call anyone out, because that's just not my style...Why place pics with a person's reviews that is so old that it's no longer posted in their showcase???
  • Alli
  • 08-09-2013, 09:29 AM
I am not going to call anyone out, because that's just not my style...Why place pics with a person's reviews that is so old that it's no longer posted in their showcase??? Originally Posted by Alli
Taken in 2008!
Attached Images File Type: jpg cc6.jpg (47.4 KB, 500 views)
Simply put, because they can't 'right click' and save your new pictures from your showcase. Like whoever did the review, I have some of your pics from years back and would love to add your new pics, but I can't save them from your showcase.
Simply put, because they can't 'right click' and save your new pictures from your showcase. Like whoever did the review, I have some of your pics from years back and would love to add your new pics, but I can't save them from your showcase. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You mean save/post a showcase pic like this....

Once it's on the interwebs its on the interwebs...... FOREVER!!!
Honestly, you've had the same hairstyle for 5 years??? IJA
TBH I Love This Picture Of You It's Nice!
Taken in 2008! Originally Posted by Alli
I am not going to call anyone out, because that's just not my style...Why place pics with a person's reviews that is so old that it's no longer posted in their showcase??? Originally Posted by Alli

If you have a problem you could of just told me and I would of removed it....However I do hope you know that once you put a pic on the internet it is there forever as mentioned.......Also this pic you're upset with looks very similar to the pics on your showcase.....ijs

You wouldn't be the first to complain about something that you did to yourself though, once I had a provider tell me not to put pics her face on her reviews even though her showcase was full of them.....Or Lola, complaining about putting her number in her reviews even though she has them on her ads......This being said if you had such a problem with it you could of pm me and I could of taken it off .....Or now you would have to ask a mod to

SHOWCASE

Not SHOWCASE
IMO, cris has been doing a great service by appending pics to reviews.

Perhaps....Alli was...understandably....worrie d....that a prospective client might see the old picture and expect to see a slender/athletic build as she used to have.

Clearly, an honest mistake.
  • Alli
  • 08-10-2013, 05:32 AM
You mean save/post a showcase pic like this....

Once it's on the interwebs its on the interwebs...... FOREVER!!!
Honestly, you've had the same hairstyle for 5 years??? IJA Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yes, I have had that same haircut for the last 5 yrs, but you do have to say that I've lost a few lbs since then Or are you not Reading the reviews, which most of them say that my pictures don't do me justice?
  • Alli
  • 08-10-2013, 05:35 AM
If you have a problem you could of just told me and I would of removed it....However I do hope you know that once you put a pic on the internet it is there forever as mentioned.......Also this pic you're upset with looks very similar to the pics on your showcase.....ijs

You wouldn't be the first to complain about something that you did to yourself though, once I had a provider tell me not to put pics her face on her reviews even though her showcase was full of them.....Or Lola, complaining about putting her number in her reviews even though she has them on her ads......This being said if you had such a problem with it you could of pm me and I could of taken it off .....Or now you would have to ask a mod to

SHOWCASE

Not SHOWCASE Originally Posted by 08cris
Regardless, I may not be the flavor that you crave, nor the shape of the flower that you desire, so in my book, you're OKAY with me since we both seem to be down with the same Pack! GREEN BAY ALL THE WAY!!!
I have pics attached to my reviews that were probably and most likely advertised in whale wars lol. I kinda don't mind that they see I have dropped a pound or 2. I think if someone sees your review they will go directly to your showxase and see the updated pics. If you are at a place you don't want to show your face for whatever reasons, then ask the mods to remove them, they will. I have a older kid and know it won't be long till he is trolling these sites, so I chose to only use body shots. RTM each of them and ask to have the pic removed, they most likely will? Good luck
  • BDD
  • 08-11-2013, 01:24 PM
I have pics attached to my reviews that were probably and most likely advertised in whale wars lol. I kinda don't mind that they see I have dropped a pound or 2. I think if someone sees your review they will go directly to your showxase and see the updated pics. If you are at a place you don't want to show your face for whatever reasons, then ask the mods to remove them, they will. I have a older kid and know it won't be long till he is trolling these sites, so I chose to only use body shots. RTM each of them and ask to have the pic removed, they most likely will? Good luck Originally Posted by bustyamy
Amy, with your unique body profile and the drama that occurred after your recent retooling the kid you mention is going to figure it out pretty quick if he starts trolling these boards and latches onto a pic with your tat in it. Be prepared to discuss it with him after he connects the dots. He will definately figure it out if he finds ECCIELAND. Maybe his friends won't connect the dots, but he will.
Amy, with your unique body profile and the drama that occurred after your recent retooling the kid you mention is going to figure it out pretty quick if he starts trolling these boards and latches onto a pic with your tat in it. Be prepared to discuss it with him after he connects the dots. He will definately figure it out if he finds ECCIELAND. Maybe his friends won't connect the dots, but he will. Originally Posted by BDD
I keep my tatts out of pics too for that reason. If you see one with my tatt in it let me know. And he SHOULDN'T think "thats my mom", I live a pretty casual lifestyle. Whats so unique about my body? And hopefully it will be a year or 2 down the line before he thinks of looking here. But you never know?? DENY DENY DENY!!!
I just threw up in my mouth...a lot...
  • BDD
  • 08-11-2013, 06:47 PM
I just threw up in my mouth...a lot... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wakeup, next time just open up and purge. Consider it a stress reliever. Blow all over the wall. Don't hold back and let it stop in your mouth. Let it happen Man! You will feel better after.