I have a question please.

• R.M.
  • 12-07-2016, 06:58 PM
So I was chatting with one of girlfriends and the subject of medicaid and Trump wanting to depose of it came up. Would anyone here know what the replacement will be? Thanks.

Priceless!!!!
So I was chatting with one of girlfriends and the subject of medicaid and Trump wanting to depose of it came up. Would anyone here know what the replacement will be? Thanks. Originally Posted by R.M.
Ignore the stupid cocksucker that has nothing intelligent to contribute. Trump said during the campaign that he wouldn't let sick people out in the street.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/21/news...edicaid-trump/
  • R.M.
  • 12-07-2016, 07:10 PM

Priceless!!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What's your point dumb fuck? You still mad because you're skin is black?
What's your point dumb fuck? You still mad because you're skin is black? Originally Posted by R.M.
I doubt he's a Black. He's just a stupid cocksucker.
  • R.M.
  • 12-07-2016, 07:16 PM
He is stupid. I'm asking what the replacement will be and he is having a cow next door. Bet that would be a ass ripper
He is stupid. I'm asking what the replacement will be and he is having a cow next door. Bet that would be a ass ripper Originally Posted by R.M.
Fuck him. The link I posted gives you some insight. It will take years to reform the entire health system. Trump will not kick people to the curb. He's not a right winger. He's not an idealogue. He's a pragmatist. Your friend will be ok.

Priceless!!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

you are gomna find this forum a very lonely place from now on.

Priceless!!!
Trump said during the campaign that he wouldn't let sick people out in the street.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/21/news...edicaid-trump/ Originally Posted by bambino

^ Translation no one knows.
What's your point dumb fuck? You still mad because you're skin is black? Originally Posted by R.M.

Yes

no worries Trumpie will save your medicaid.
  • R.M.
  • 12-07-2016, 07:41 PM
You are still pissed he won. Angry Elf. La La La.
^ Translation no one knows. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Translation is, you're a stupid bevel headed Sap Sucker. A fraud. A troll. An imbecile. Go back to your mamas basement.
So I was chatting with one of girlfriends and the subject of medicaid and Trump wanting to depose of it came up. Would anyone here know what the replacement will be? Thanks. Originally Posted by R.M.
1. Original Medicaid signed into law by LBJ won't be replaced. However, you have to be really poor to qualify for "Original Medicaid". To qualify you would have be a family of 4 and make less than $16,000. This is considered the poverty level.

2. To qualify for Expanded Medicaid you would have be a family of 4 and make less than $24,000. Not all states took the Expanded Medicaid money from the Fed. The state of Texas does not have Expanded Medicaid. There are only two states in the south that took it (Arkansas and Kentucky) What state does your girlfriend live in? Only 31 out of the 50 states took the ACA "Expanded Medicaid"

3. Expanded Medicaid which is a part of the ACA bill signed into law by Obama, could be replaced once the repeal is completed. The republicans like Mitch McConnell and others are saying the full replacement could take 3 years. The republicans will have to discuss in committee what the replacement bill will look like.

4. Trump did make that statement that is in post #2. The only two things that Trump has said in public about the ACA that he wants to keep is "Children can stay on their parents insurance plan until age 26 and people with pre-existing conditions can't be denied coverage.

5. I would agree with Bino that your friend will probably be okay. However, there isn't any "Expanded Medicaid" in the state of Texas. If your friend is getting help from the state of Texas it is something other than "Expanded Medicaid".

http://www.latimes.com/business/hilt...205-story.html
You are still pissed he won. Angry Elf. La La La. Originally Posted by R.M.

You voted for him and didn't have a clue what he was gonna do. I bet this area isn't the only area in which you have no idea what he's gonna do right? You folks never cease to amaze me. I mean like really never cease to amaze .; and sweetie surely like seriously for real for real there's just no way I can believe that you think of all people you can insult me with 1st grade insults. I just have to believe you're smarter than that.
1. Original Medicaid signed into law by LBJ won't be replaced. However, you have to be really poor to qualify for "Original Medicaid". To qualify you would have be a family of 4 and make less than $16,000. This is considered the poverty level.

2. To qualify for Expanded Medicaid you would have be a family of 4 and make less than $24,000. Not all states took the Expanded Medicaid money from the Fed. The state of Texas does not have Expanded Medicaid. There are only two states in the south that took it (Arkansas and Kentucky) What state does your girlfriend live in? Only 31 out of the 50 states took the ACA "Expanded Medicaid"

3. Expanded Medicaid which is a part of the ACA bill signed into law by Obama, could be replaced once the repeal is completed. The republicans like Mitch McConnell and others are saying the full replacement could take 3 years. The republicans will have to discuss in committee what the replacement bill will look like.

4. Trump did make that statement that is in post #2. The only two things that Trump has said in public about the ACA that he wants to keep is "Children can stay on their parents insurance plan until age 26 and people with pre-existing conditions can't be denied coverage.

5. I would agree with Bino that your friend will probably be okay. However, there isn't any "Expanded Medicaid" in the state of Texas. If your friend is getting help from the state of Texas it is something other than "Expanded Medicaid".

http://www.latimes.com/business/hilt...205-story.html Originally Posted by flghtr65

^ yawn. again you don't have a fucking clue so just say it and be done with it geez