Whatever Happened To Putting Hillary In Jail

this will be the first of essentially everything Trump promised ending up a lie. I will be tracking all of his failed campaign promises and making you folks wear it like a mill-stone around your necks or maybe even like the thorn of crowns the messiah was forced to bear.

He will will drinking Champagne with his billionaire buddies while his dumb ass voters drink that Miller High Life.....hahahaha

don't forget yall:

We still have a month to go before my man Trump becomes POTUS. We will have to wait and see what he gets accomplished.

this will be the first of essentially everything Trump promised ending up a lie. I will be tracking all of his failed campaign promises and making you folks wear it like a mill-stone around your necks or maybe even like the thorn of crowns the messiah was forced to bear.

He will will drinking Champagne with his billionaire buddies while his dumb ass voters drink that Miller High Life.....hahahaha

don't forget yall:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That is not the President Elect's job, it will be in the hands of Jeff Sessions, Trump's pick for Attorney General.
That is not the President Elect's job, it will be in the hands of Jeff Sessions, Trump's pick for Attorney General. Originally Posted by Cherie
sissy chump is to stupid to know that
Update:

Hillary Clinton will not be President. At this moment, that is satisfying enough.
Chaffez and Gowdy have announced they aren't finished with hildebeest yet, and there'll be a new sheriff in town: Sessions. Go screw yourself, Sissy Chap.

Update:

Hillary Clinton will not be President. At this moment, that is satisfying enough. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1
Update:

Hillary Clinton will not be President. At this moment, that is satisfying enough. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+ 1 ! +1 ! +1 ! +1! And I'm laughing all the way to the bank with my dividends from Kimberley Clark and all of the Depends and Kleenex that those lyin and cryin libs are buyin !
Chaffez and Gowdy have announced they aren't finished with hildebeest yet, and there'll be a new sheriff in town: Sessions. Go screw yourself, Sissy Chap.

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here's hoping Santa Claus drops off CASES of preparation H " lip balm " for sissy chap to " self apply " as he re-inserts his lyin liberal head BACK into his well fudge-packed ass ! Nice of him / her / it to hold down the Fort for the other DOTY winners and candidates !!!! Mebbe they'll support his " campaign ' with their vote in the next go-round as " pay-back " for his " stewardship " of being the designated asshole !
Watching Hillary lose in disgrace is quite satisfactory. However, a special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate her email server and the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton's are an infection in Washington. All traces of the infection must be removed and exposed to prevent it from ever rising again.
Whatever happened to Ovarian Sist going away?
"Whatever Happened To Putting Hillary In Jail"

Ask Obaminable! He's POTUS.
However, a special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate her email server and the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton's are an infection in Washington. All traces of the infection must be removed and exposed to prevent it from ever rising again. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The "Special Committee" to investigate Russian Hacking will examine whether or not her private server was "hacked" by the Russians (or anyone acting on their behalf). The information gathered will be turned over to the new DOJ for a decision on what action should be taken.
Just more tripe from Sissy.

don't forget yall:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He never "promised" to prosecute her dumbfuck. How about all those promises Obama made to you sap sucker?
When is SissyAss going to burn a Black church?