so rude.... lol

so rude.... lol

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
you know all about being anti-American don't ya sissy chump
so rude.... lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Sissy Cucker, you're pathetic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DixsUwN8sBI&list
What a disgusting anti-American

Thats what we've been calling you for months Sissy.

And still no comment on the guy who burned down his own church and made it look like Trump supporters.

Perhaps more deflection by attempting to comment on a completely unrelated topic?

You really should play the victim card here. Perhaps tell us whats its like to be an opressed...Christian, woman, liberal...I would have thought the DNC trained you better than that.
...I would have thought the DNC trained you better than that. Originally Posted by goodman0422
I suspect he was appointed the "Head" of "Internet Security" ....

.. and was booted after they cleared up what was meant by "Head"!
What a disgusting anti-American

Thats what we've been calling you for months Sissy.

And still no comment on the guy who burned down his own church and made it look like Trump supporters.

Perhaps more deflection by attempting to comment on a completely unrelated topic?

You really should play the victim card here. Perhaps tell us whats its like to be an opressed...Christian, woman, liberal...I would have thought the DNC trained you better than that. Originally Posted by goodman0422

I actually appreciate my country I just wish people like you would go back to Europe or wherever you're from.....people like you don't manifest christ like qualities even though you try to act like it on Sundays in your churches. It's despicable conduct. You guys remind me of the Scribes and Pharisees and Romans of Jesus day. The folks that pretended to be pious but were really snakes that had the Christ impaled.
I actually appreciate my country ...... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
... then why the Hell are you hanging around here?

Please go home. Don't return.
I actually appreciate my country I just wish people like you would go back to Europe or wherever you're from.....people like you don't manifest christ like qualities even though you try to act like it on Sundays in your churches. It's despicable conduct. You guys remind me of the Scribes and Pharisees and Romans of Jesus day. The folks that pretended to be pious but were really snakes that had the Christ impaled. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Are you our example for exhibiting "Christ like qualities"? I'm not too sure about that. Maybe you should read up on Him before you start running your mouth and sounding stupid.