Private tags

When are private tags in a review appropriate or required?
In a review it's not needed because the whole review is a private tag. Private tags are used to keep things hidden from us providers and the general public. Anything written in a private tag (such as a review) or in the men's lounge has to be responded to in a private tag in the main forums. For example it was written in the review that a provider did bb (like I'm assuming you're referencing) but it's not put in the public part she did bb. That has to be kept in the private tags because that's where it was written to begin with. Does that help out, hun?
Thanks, I went back thru without being logged in and saw the difference. So keep the conversation where it started and all will be fine. Look for my PM
Private tags are to be used two ways. Mandatory when you are commenting on a review and you talk about stuff in the ROS that the public doesn't see, you put that info in the private tags. And other times you put stuff optionally in private tags that you don't want the ladies or non-PA users to see. Never use private tags when posting in the men's lounge
i can't help but laughing when i see a hooker who is widely believed to have a mandle that allows her access to all things private giving such a thorough and correct explanation of private tags. lulz
Sorry I understand how the board works I'll make sure to look stupid in the future lol