St Louis Clubs

Has anyone been out to the St Louis clubs recently? I started a thread out there but it seems St Louis doesn't use the club thread much. C-Mowes has some hot girls on Instagram and it seems the bartender and some of the girls from Wise Guys went there. Curious how much access there was out there and rates if anyone has any current info.
Use to be great in East St Lou.
Anything you want.
Nowadays not so sure!
I always heard you had to go to East St Louis...Illinois. MO came down on strip clubs back in 2005 to "fight crime". Since then, KC and St Louis have experienced the largest crime wave in history with unprecedented numbers of unsolved homicides. Sure glad they closed up the titty bars. That helped right?
Not an encounter move to correct forum
I always heard you had to go to East St Louis...Illinois. MO came down on strip clubs back in 2005 to "fight crime". Since then, KC and St Louis have experienced the largest crime wave in history with unprecedented numbers of unsolved homicides. Sure glad they closed up the titty bars. That helped right? Originally Posted by AsianLuver
I"d say way before that. I moved from St Lou to KC in 1989 and they had already pushed almost everything out of St louis county over to E St Louis, Washington, Brooklyn, and Sauget.