258 million lottery winner in MO.

Saw this on the news on yahoo tonight... 20 something y/o clerk at a gas station bought a 5.00 ticket and won the powerball... But what really got my attention was his picture... Big beaming Toothless smile... I had to lol... Especially when he said one of the things he was going to do is go to the dentist...
Saw this on the news on yahoo tonight... 20 something y/o clerk at a gas station bought a 5.00 ticket and won the powerball... But what really got my attention was his picture... Big beaming Toothless smile... I had to lol... Especially when he said one of the things he was going to do is go to the dentist... Originally Posted by sparkey027
If someone else has to win my nine-digit lottery jackpot (inconsiderate bastard! ), I'd rather it be a guy who's missing his front teeth and who obviously needs the money, than some well-heeled stockbroker/lawyer /investment banker who lives in Ladue (native-St. Louis speak for "old money"; substitute your own locality's equivalent) who'll probably wind up passing most of it on to her/his grandchildren anyway.

Cheers,

bcg
  • MrGiz
  • 04-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Daydreaming................... ..........

And to think the hobby is an obsessive habit, now!!

Giz
Daydreaming................... ..........

And to think the hobby is an obsessive habit, now!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
If I ever won that big a prize, there's a lady in Nashville who (I hope) would not see anyone other than me for at least several years.

But I've been less obsessed about quantity than I have been about quality.

Cheers,

bcg