Anyone meet her?

Hey everyone. I'm considering meeting up with this woman, but wondering if anyone has any experience with her to sway me either towards meeting her or avoiding.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...-/876522351887

Thanks in advance.
Have seen her ads and she looks hot but haven't pulled the trigger, would enjoy reading a review.
Have seen her ads and she looks hot but haven't pulled the trigger, would enjoy reading a review. Originally Posted by samedifference

Same for me!
Tried to one day and she ended up not showing up. She said she got busy. She was saying 10 min. But after a hour I gave up.
She's been giving me the pressure to meet without answering a question like "what part of town are you in?" that is giving me the feeling that I should walk away. Sorry she wasted your time, but glad it was nothing worse.
She told me south side.
She said that to me too after I had to ask 3 times when she was asking what time I could meet.
She told me south side once and Johnston another. Went to meet in Johnston and she was over an hour late so I bailed. Can’t get a reply now.
Johnston at like the Stony creek in. That is where she told me.
Moved to coed
She also told me southside, but then said her car was being worked on. This was at 1:00 when we were scheduled...she texted back finally at 3:00 saying her car was done, but I had already left. Now I see a different phone #.
I have never met her but do know she was on sugar sites and has been in some trouble lately for things we don't discuss on here.
I’m pretty sure was at the Minx for a bit