Hottest Heels

• PSD
  • 05-31-2010, 03:03 AM
Perving showcases has become a favorite new hobby here, but recently I noticed one in particular that caught my eye. MikaRanae has some very sexy feet/heels...

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1042

Care to share the shoes you like to see on the ladies, or from the ladies what you'd like to add to your collection?

PSD
I love what a good pair of heels do for a lady's legs and ass, but I can't say that I have particular favorites.

Maybe I should pay more attention to the shoes rather than their effects...

Cheers,

bcg
Those are hot heels!!!!

I like Babee's red heels
I was blessed with very sexy feet! I adore my feet....every time I am getting a pedicure done, you can bet I am checking out the ladies next to me to see how I compare...and I just KNOW I have got the best looking, to die for, sexiest feet out there!

HOWEVER....I have NOT been blessed with narrow feet, or with a sense of balance. I do keep a few pairs of heels to go with my 'play clothes', but to be honest, I can't walk in them to save my life! Not only will I break a leg, but they pinch my poor feet and cuts of my circulation! So they are just for 'looks'...

As far as the other ladies mentioned earlier, they do like damn FINE in their heels. I'm so JEALOUS!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm babe.....they are so cute!!! i wanna rub oil all over them!

I have ugly/boney/long feet---thats why I wear funky socks..lol!!
I'm obsessed with stiletto heels. I'm 5'8" and am almost always wearing at least 3 inches.

xoxo Sophie

Check these shoes---

**K*A*T**

Mikah Ranae

Miss Sexy Hollywood
I was blessed with very sexy feet! I just KNOW I have got the best looking, to die for, sexiest feet out there!

HOWEVER....I have NOT been blessed with narrow feet, or with a sense of balance. I can't walk in them to save my life! Not only will I break a leg, but they pinch my poor feet and cuts of my circulation! So they are just for 'looks'... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
That's OK, Tiff. You're welcome to walk up and down my back (and front, for that matter) w/o heels.
HOWEVER....I have NOT been blessed with narrow feet Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Believe me narrow feet are highly overrated. I have very narrow feet coming in at a whopping 5 1/2. It is so hard for me to find affordable shoes. The really high end shoes would fit my feet so well, but there is no way that I am letting my feet get a taste of a pair of Blahniks or Jimmy Choo's.
How about these:
Or these (special attention to the brass knuckles pair):
Charles, if we ever met and you had a shoe box in your hands, I would have to run in the other direction.
Charles, if we ever met and you had a shoe box in your hands, I would have to run in the other direction. Originally Posted by Ansley
If we ever meet, you can rest assured there will be no shoe boxes near me.
To the OP: thank you so much for noticing me and my sexy heels.
Ansley: I totally feel ya girl. I wear size 5, so I buy most of my shoes from Bebe or Guess. They almost always have my size. I love heels...they make me feel so sexy and taller lol. I'm only 5'1, so every inch counts.
I love shoes....heels/flats/flip flops/etc....I have a huge collection....I love the shoes at Bakers,Aldo, and Guess!!!! When I lived in phoenix I owned 15 pairs of flip flops---five were high heels flip flops..lol!!