Custom Website, Provided by highly reviewd, reputable provider

Hello ladies, if you are in need of a website but don't want the same cookie cutter site as everyone else, you also don't have the funds for the expensive $2500 custom sites out there, feel free to contact me. Visit www.joilove.com, www.mistressjoilove.com for personal examples. You can design from start to finish or give me an idea and we can go from there. Either way, it can have all the bells and whistles you like, interactive forms, slide shows, widgets, blogs, whatever you like. Buy your own domain (usualluy 10-20 dollars) $200 total flat fee plus $5.00/pay per change request or $300 total flat fee and up to 4 changes per month. Not counted until final site okay, does not including errors in site. Site complete as fast as you can communicated changes to me. You will have access to site as it is designed so you can follow and manage current changes.

Owned and operated by well reviewd companion.
www.joilove.com
www.mistressjoilove.com
702-917-8748
202-656-JOILUV
If you can afford the finer things in life and $2500 is in your price range that is "exactly" what our special is this month.

When you can afford the best, and want absolute TOP search engine placement with a mobile friendly site we can help.

www.amarillographics.com

But for basic sites I would recommend this solution ladies it seems like a pretty good deal.