How to find providers who offer prostrate massages ?

My lady doctor does a good job on my yearly exam..
I think just do your research or do an ISO on the right forum.

Once I had someone call me about this, but he was not in this realm. Old guy needing help with his ED and talked to his doctor about it. He claimed his doctor told him if might try prostate massage to help relieve what may be built up. Who knows what his doctor really said, but the man interpreted that if he could find someone to do prostate massage his insurance would pay for it.

I tried and tried to explain him that I can’t bill insurance. He even went as far to talk to his insurance on the phone. I’m like…Dude, you totally don’t understand…
����
I think just do your research or do an ISO on the right forum.

Once I had someone call me about this, but he was not in this realm. Old guy needing help with his ED and talked to his doctor about it. He claimed his doctor told him if might try prostate massage to help relieve what may be built up. Who knows what his doctor really said, but the man interpreted that if he could find someone to do prostate massage his insurance would pay for it.

I tried and tried to explain him that I can’t bill insurance. He even went as far to talk to his insurance on the phone. I’m like…Dude, you totally don’t understand…
���� Originally Posted by lovingcamela
You left out the climax (pun intended) of the story. Did he go ahead without insurance paying?
  • hrlee
  • 01-27-2024, 11:34 AM
check my review of Lili on rub rankings. You will thank me
I luv doin it!!!!! Ive been told by many guys that the prostate orgasm is soooo intense!!! and addictive lol!!!!

Bend over,I will drive!