15 things you should know about breasts

http://www.damnlol.com/facts-about-b...ampaign=wahoha

Number 3 suprised me I guess I've been with below average???
Now I want to try stacking the quarters! lol
LOL..... those are some long nipples as the average, that cannot be right!
My nipples are like MAYBE the height of ONE quarter when erect...5 quarters seems larger than I've ever seen in real life on anyone...maybe the guys can tell us if 5 quarters high is in the normal range?
  • Carl
  • 11-14-2011, 10:48 PM
I think you gals are confusing height with length. If you lay a quarter flat on a surface, that's how you measure its height. The height is the same thing as its thickness and a quarter is about 2 millimeters thick/high. I mean, just look at the illustration, kids.
My nipples are like MAYBE the height of ONE quarter when erect...5 quarters seems larger than I've ever seen in real life on anyone...maybe the guys can tell us if 5 quarters high is in the normal range? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
says no. I've been with maybe 100?? = OK maybe 50 - rarely seen nips like those

In best Rainman accent "definitely more than 50"!
  • Carl
  • 11-14-2011, 11:38 PM
C'mon, is everybody here unable to grasp the concept that the height of a stack of five quarters refers to their thickness and not the diameter of the coin's circular disc shape? It adds up to about 10 mm. That's about the height of a eraser on a #2 pencil. So, a gal with erect nipples the same length as the eraser on a pencil is a freak of nature? Jeez, Louise.
Carl I get it, but most on the SHMB do not get logic.
Interesting....
My nipples are like MAYBE the height of ONE quarter when erect...5 quarters seems larger than I've ever seen in real life on anyone...maybe the guys can tell us if 5 quarters high is in the normal range? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

Sigh! Reya! Do I have to come over there and show you how to measure?
sigh!
I'm not very good at math and numbers...maybe you should bring $300 in quarters and we'll see how I ummm..stack up.

Sigh! Reya! Do I have to come over there and show you how to measure?
sigh! Originally Posted by harkontume
I think the illustration of said stacked quarters was miselading in that case...I've seen nipples on people about the length of the eraser on a pencil...but mine are actually smaller than that( mine are about the thickness of 1 quarter when erect) even I think.

C'mon, is everybody here unable to grasp the concept that the height of a stack of five quarters refers to their thickness and not the diameter of the coin's circular disc shape? It adds up to about 10 mm. That's about the height of a eraser on a #2 pencil. So, a gal with erect nipples the same length as the eraser on a pencil is a freak of nature? Jeez, Louise. Originally Posted by Carl
Interesting about the smoking and saggy breasts....

I don't know about average, but largest nips I've inspected were about 8 quarters (and that was after "oral" inspection). And that was a long time ago, when my eyes were larger...
I'm not very good at math and numbers...maybe you should bring $300 in quarters and we'll see how I ummm..stack up. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I'm counting! I'm counting!
It's hard when you don't have no fingers!
  • Carl
  • 11-15-2011, 03:18 PM
I think the illustration of said stacked quarters was miselading in that case...I've seen nipples on people about the length of the eraser on a pencil...but mine are actually smaller than that( mine are about the thickness of 1 quarter when erect) even I think. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
2 mm? Lord, if you ever have children , they'll starve!
Does your phone have a camera? Send me a picture.