Pussy board... Whole new meaning!!!

Bunch of pussies on this board!!!! DH is an Asshole (not according to me) and I am a Bitch... What the fuck??? Follow the rules and post where you should and no one will get their feelings hurt!! Or if you are sensitive....(and this applies to so many!!!) don't post!!! Grow a pair of balls! Don't talk a bunch of shit and then run behind a closed thread!!
OK...this is not bad for a start....of a threAD.
Well... See, I found out yesterday, this is the new place for threADs! However, please don't be confused... No where in my original post did I mention possibility of coming to town, last day in town, or where should I stay in town info and related questions .... I can assure you, there will be no WK riding up to save me or any old, fat hookers (sorry, friends) posting on my behalf about how Houston has horrible people, bla bla bla... This is just a simple thread stating that fragile people, or those who lack the ability to handle rejection, probably should not post....
Therefore it is not a threAD.... Which sucks cause I was really looking forward to a steak dinner
Damn girl sounds like you got up on the wrong side of the bed.
Awe naw tyboy she's been thinking about this all night lol. She was called a bitch after all so I'd say it's warranted
Damn girl sounds like you got up on the wrong side of the bed. Originally Posted by tyboy1
:-). No.... This is all said with a smile and much humor behind it!! Just ask EA!! He will tell u what a smartass I am.... Now... I can turn this into a threAD and say.... Tyboy1, why don't I crawl back in bed and let you wake me up the right way....

EA... Steak dinner huh?
I really really wanted to win that dinner lol
Well... See, I found out yesterday, this is the new place for threADs! However, please don't be confused... No where in my original post did I mention possibility of coming to town, last day in town, or where should I stay in town info and related questions .... I can assure you, there will be no WK riding up to save me or any old, fat hookers (sorry, friends) posting on my behalf about how Houston has horrible people, bla bla bla... This is just a simple thread stating that fragile people, or those who lack the ability to handle rejection, probably should not post.... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
See...that is the beauty of a threAD. You don't have to say anything....much....all you need is the threAD.
Tell me who your bet was with and I will see what I can do for you... If all else fails I can make you a sandwich. ;-)
See...that is the beauty of a threAD. You don't have to say anything....much....all you need is the threAD. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Ha! Very true! I suppose I could ask silly questions like... What is your favorite day of the week to have sex on?? ..... Will save that for my next threAD!!
He didn't take the bet yet. I bet that if you started a threAD and DH decided to take you on that he would lose but this isn't a true threAD so there will be no steak dinner for me just yet
It's not a threAD without a poll.
Well, DH can still try....that is, if he has the balls.
DH is an Asshole (not according to me)

Who called DH an asshole and started all this nonsense?