definition of a pervert?

You tell me....am I?

Everytime I drive past a sign that says "ATM" I giggle.

I mostly watch Fox news-Just because of the hot bitches, every now and then I flip to HLN and stare at Robin Meade!

I can't hardly cum anymore unless money changes hands. My wife wonders why I buy her shit and leave it on the nightstand.

Every single girl under 25 I see in a hotel MUST be a provider....has come close to getting me in trouble a couple of times.

I gauge my own desireability on the size of my hobby fund.

I don't care about the size of my penis anymore because if I am paying for it, the only one I have to please is myself!
You and me both man..
I already knew about you Jack...lol. You just seem better at it.
That's some funny shit.
I thought of another reason. I was watching TV with about 20 people and one of the guys on TV mentioned Bukkake. I looked around the room and no one even blinked. So....I asked "anyone know what that is" and apparently i was the only nasty fuck in the room. ahhh memories. My old friend Tammy loved those parties. I need to find her number......
I thought of another reason. I was watching TV with about 20 people and one of the guys on TV mentioned Bukkake. I looked around the room and no one even blinked. So....I asked "anyone know what that is" and apparently i was the only nasty fuck in the room. ahhh memories. My old friend Tammy loved those parties. I need to find her number...... Originally Posted by baytownswm

++ i love you long time till card expires
++ call me at Iloveyou.com
You lost me at "giggle"
You lost me at "giggle" Originally Posted by dearhunter

I didn't say "manly" I said "pervert"!

Not quite sure about the definition....but we are all perverts to varying degrees. Some choose to admit it...and some don't.
  • bbkid
  • 12-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Hello, my name is b.b., and I'm a pervert. I like to have sex with young, slim, good looking young ladies.
Hello, my name is b.b., and I'm a pervert. I like to have sex with young, slim, good looking young ladies. Originally Posted by bbkid
BBKid.. that don't make you a pervert. That makes you a man.
there is a fine line between kinky and perverted....

Kinky is using a feather in bed, perverted is using the whole chicken
Hello, my name is b.b., and I'm a pervert. I like to do dirty things to young, slim, good looking young ladies. Originally Posted by bbkid
Fixed that for ya buddy!
  • bbkid
  • 12-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Good fix!!!
there is a fine line between kinky and perverted....

Kinky is using a feather in bed, perverted is using the whole chicken Originally Posted by flyonwall
The latter category...trying to hide behind semantics.