How do you leave a review???

I would like to review a provider I met with recently but can't find where to do this. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Go further towards the bottom of the page and you'll see the review section and you can post a review there just like you posted this here...I think good luck!
Oh and be sure to pick the state you want first down at the bottom
Go further towards the bottom of the page and you'll see the review section and you can post a review there just like you posted this here...I think good luck! Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes
Very helpful.Reviews good marketing for paid businesses..Paying customer taking time to write review on paid business. My clients don't write reviews on pay to play websites because it's Illegal business.Clients don't want to tell world paid for professionals.Paid sessions without stress.
Go to which state the appt took place. Go to Independent Provider Review tab, click. Right above the listed reviews and the "stickies" you will see a tab "Sumit Review" tab, click and fill out the associated info.
Sorry, it's "New Review" the tab is blue, right beside the "New Thread" tab. Good luck