Question on Moderator Accounts

Are mods allowed to have more than one account. One they use to moderate and hobby with and one used for open board banter and possible trolling...and are some given access to read users emails...just wondering outside of typical mod duties are there special accesses granted similar to US governmental FISA warrants.
No.

No.
However it is technically possible they could be granted access to read users emails...Wakeup..what about admins and partners. Surely they have ghost access to accounts. For example What prohibits you from opening another account and trolling if you wanted to. I've always had my suspicions about this potential. Who speaks truth to power Wakeup?
Questions answered. You’re done being entertaining...have a nice day...
Guess which moderator’s troll account I am.
Questions answered. You’re done being entertaining...have a nice day... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Of course you quote un-quote answered them...but then again (as an example) Don Jr. Did say he met with Russian government officials to talk about adoptions. Hmmmm just saying.

You too my brother. Have a nice day ;-)
Guess which moderator’s troll account I am. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Your slip is showing...and....and you have runs in your stockings ;-)
Where can I apply to be a mod? I will straighten this shit out...
^^^^ LoL
I am just one of the many voices in the Padre's decaying head.
Click on your handle.
Click on your control panel.
Scroll down and click on paid subscriptions.
Scroll down to last entry for forum owners.
Send $350.
Fuck, posted in wrong thread.
Fuck, posted in wrong thread. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Pistol Pete where you been...we missed you around here...especially GS ...but seriously I caught hell for saying I thought you were cool lol
Where can I apply to be a mod? I will straighten this shit out... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

Click on your handle.
Click on your control panel.
Scroll down and click on paid subscriptions.
Scroll down to last entry for forum owners.
Send $350. Originally Posted by Pistolero
That's cheap!

Pistol Pete where you been...we missed you around here...especially GS ...but seriously I caught hell for saying I thought you were cool lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I would agree, he is cool!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Aww hell naw. Pisto was literally the worst mod ever. (Anyone remember him pointing the dude who called out that scurrilous godforsaken multihandle BP pimp to xtra xtra xtra BBWs, Lord Faucker, for rudeness?) Not even a close call. After Pisto posted, I glanced up at the current mod list to see if I should go back on sabbatical. I'm not even joking.

If this post earns me an "involuntary sabbatical," it shall have been well worth it.