Beautiful But Crazy - How Do You Deal With It?

Whether a provider or RW lady friend how do you handle these situations. When she's the very definition and essence of what you fantasize about in magazines or an Instagram model...banging and popping all the way around but CRAZY AS FUCK? Always asking you to cum inside her and fuck her ass raw and just wants to fuck all the time. That gets tiresome....how do you guys handle situations like this. Or ladies you meet a rich client and all he wants to do is fuck you raw and cum inside constantly pressuring you to take the condom off but he tips out of this world. How do you handle situations like this.

For me this dime breezy that I met recently she's driving me absolutely nuts. Bitch thinks she's gonna use me to secure a bag...nah ain't happening. You ain't trapping me for 18 yrs.
Are you sure this is a real lady?
This ain't her..this is a IG model I met recently when she came to H-town but she does resemble her. ;-)

Enjoy

^^^^ I fucked it....then moved on....
RUN LIKE HELL
A true playa wouldn't even ask such a stupid question, he would already know.

Might want to consult Russ...
I personally met the stunna. You cats couldn't offer enough paper for this chick. She only messes with guys like Sisto who are paid, a certified g and not boring. I will say a lot of the females here would be hard pressed to compete. My hats off to you Sisto Da Great!
LoL, y'all are a Hoot!!!
She doesn't do much for me. You can have her
Second string minor leaguer at best...
I personally met the stunna. You cats couldn't offer enough paper for this chick. She only messes with guys like Sisto who are paid, a certified g and not boring. I will say a lot of the females here would be hard pressed to compete. My hats off to you Sisto Da Great! Originally Posted by shinepro
So there is a parallel universe...
I thought op was referring to AOC.
Much more his type and intelligence level.
  • mj850
  • 03-21-2019, 11:04 PM
Anybody notice how every thread started by sc or shine starts with 5 stars? That is how starved they are for attention and validation for their pathetic lives.
Yes, immediately when posted.
Must suck being the only one interested.

Hopefully the one he’s after looks less like a man.
Whether a provider or RW lady friend how do you handle these situations. When she's the very definition and essence of what you fantasize about in magazines or an Instagram model...banging and popping all the way around but CRAZY AS FUCK? Always asking you to cum inside her and fuck her ass raw and just wants to fuck all the time. That gets tiresome....how do you guys handle situations like this. Or ladies you meet a rich client and all he wants to do is fuck you raw and cum inside constantly pressuring you to take the condom off but he tips out of this world. How do you handle situations like this.

For me this dime breezy that I met recently she's driving me absolutely nuts. Bitch thinks she's gonna use me to secure a bag...nah ain't happening. You ain't trapping me for 18 yrs. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is another one of your Dear Abby rejected letters...