Have Any Hobbyists Fallen Madly in Love With Two "Hookers?" Any Providers Fall Crazy For One or More Hobbyists?

• pxmcc
  • 03-27-2019, 11:34 AM
So I've been madly in love with my atf Taylor since the first time we met. But last night, on ListCrawler of all places, I saw and fell madly in love with my date. Like she was 10s straight across. i see some fun doubles in the future..

anyone have this happen? tell us your story.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-27-2019, 11:35 AM
title should be "fallen" not "fall"
You can correct title in edit/go advanced.
Depending on your browser you could possibly also delete the second attention seeking post.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-27-2019, 11:46 AM
^^thank you sir. very helpful. (ignoring the 2nd part. i share what i find amazing, no more nor less. you are more than welcome to ignore my threads/posts going forward. i won't be offended, promise)..
It's easy to fall in love in the hobby. Sometimes the session is so good, it feels like you've known her forever ...
So true, for all of ten minutes lol
Who's the listcrawler jem? Ive found some nice ones on there as well.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-28-2019, 02:04 AM
Who's the listcrawler jem? Ive found some nice ones on there as well. Originally Posted by Whosthebest
i'd love to disclose, but every time i do, i hear horror stories from the gal. Eccie-ites are supposed to be some high class gents, but from the stories i've heard from providers, maybe notsomuch all the time..

if ur willing to dig for intel, the gals i've seen n vouch for always get a "she legit." that narrows the field a bit. she among that group.
Another thread of ladies from beyond.. no links... real pics ect.

Another thread because the mod who isnt in anyone's pocket shut them down... on the other mess!

Oh wow...
  • pxmcc
  • 03-28-2019, 02:26 AM
you want my list of keepers? ok please stand by while i tabulate.

you want me to hand you my atf and my latest crush on a silver platter? nope. like Parmenides said, "If you want gold, you gotta dig for it."

there are 2 hobbyists on here-Vitaman and Slayer1-with whom i've shared-2 way flow of info-hobby intel since Hector was a pup. either bro can pm me for full intel. to everyone else: do yo thing and speak the truth, for the truth shall set you free..
First I wouldn't be naming anyone at this point..oh wait... points hehehehe ... the truth will set you free. Lol.

Bro. Intel. Boy. Lmaoo. All the same.
No sir. I just want you to ignore... the leave her alone... keep talking...I wonder tho, how many ladies have you and your alter ego had on their keepers list...

Please list them for the other members who are also tired of the malarkey...

Have a great well late night/early am ...
  • pxmcc
  • 03-28-2019, 02:43 AM
^^great, jess. nice troll post. anything you'd like to add, just so we know where you're coming from? like, tell us how you really feel..
So I've been madly in love with my atf Taylor since the first time we met. But last night, on ListCrawler of all places, I saw and fell madly in love with my date. Like she was 10s straight across. i see some fun doubles in the future..

anyone have this happen? tell us your story. Originally Posted by pxmcc

No sweetie... post the details of your IM IN LOVE W A LC GAL post...So, no sweetie your a LC spam actually and advertising a LC unverified chick on here...at least tell the whole story hell..now that's trolling. Not someone who responds, your sounding like a hater right now... I mean I'm a E provider at least if your gonna spam about a LC chick give us the 100 intel.

Including her contact info/link to add.
I mean your mentioning her on a review board. So, why not share!

Oh wait, you posted.. its co-ed so if I RESPOND to anything I'm a troll...

Boy bye !
I've had really good relationships with several providers at the same time and I seem to be a magnet for bisexual women anyway, but I've always been wary of suggesting a doubles session with girls I know and have been with individually, due to the potential for it to turn into a cat fight. There's a little BSC'ness in all of us and it tends to run stronger in the ladies that I like......

However, when it's the girl's idea to bring someone she knows & likes into a session, I'm good with that.

One time my bisexual GF (who was not a provider) suggested that having another female join us would be fun, so I made the comment that one of my former provider friends (who she knew about) might be a good candidate, and she agreed that the lady was really "hot", but then she grilled me on why I suggested her "in particular", and did I miss her, and what could she do that the GF couldn't do, etc. So we dropped the idea and never talked about it again.

So my read on that situation was that it's OK for the girl to suggest & setup a doubles session, but you're walking in a minefield if it's your idea and you bring two girls together who don't know each other......