Charity foooking premium access please and thank you!

Shine Da Great was reading somewhere that some country gives dude vouchers to buy pussy; for those who can't afford it. Shine Da Great thinks it would be a great foooking idea if the board gave me free lifetime premium access and diplomatic immunity from being banned as a show of appreciation for my tireless work to make Coed great again. Shine Da Great is low on ends right now. Thanks in advance for accepting my proposal and I look forward to seeing it on my status asap. Thanks. #MOD TIES. Blessed. Family. Honor. Love. Respect. Real recognizes real. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
  • bbnt0
  • 03-28-2019, 07:16 PM
Lmfao
I got mine through my mod ties.
I got mine through my mod ties. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I never said what MOD TIES or what pocket mod means. I leave it to your imagination. Trust me it's going to happen so when Shine Da Great gets it I want you to apologize to Shine Da Great. I am loved by all. Ladays, staff etc. You have refused to refer to me as Shine Da Great and that displeases Shine Da Great. Please correct that. #pocket MOD #MOD TIES.#I Drink with three or four. Family. Honor. Love Respect. Real recognizes real. G shit. #loyal manservant. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...
Shinepo....If you want another name then change your mandle.
Pick the wrong one?
Get some admin ties shinepole...ijs....
I never said what MOD TIES or what pocket mod means. I leave it to your imagination. Trust me it's going to happen so when Shine Da Great gets it I want you to apologize to Shine Da Great. I am loved by all. Ladays, staff etc. You have refused to refer to me as Shine Da Great and that displeases Shine Da Great. Please correct that. #pocket MOD #MOD TIES.#I Drink with three or four. Family. Honor. Love Respect. Real recognizes real. G shit. #loyal manservant. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro

I'm sorry shine pole.
Mod ties? Does that happen after a mod shoots rope all around manservants neck?
Get some admin ties shinepole...ijs.... Originally Posted by Russ38
That part !!
  • gc161
  • 03-29-2019, 01:20 AM
Shine Da Great was reading somewhere that some country gives dude vouchers to buy pussy; for those who can't afford it. Shine Da Great thinks it would be a great foooking idea if the board gave me free lifetime premium access and diplomatic immunity from being banned as a show of appreciation for my tireless work to make Coed great again. Shine Da Great is low on ends right now. Thanks in advance for accepting my proposal and I look forward to seeing it on my status asap. Thanks. #MOD TIES. Blessed. Family. Honor. Love. Respect. Real recognizes real. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Guy. Can you stop interrupting my Jessica Jones? Thank you. TexasJess you're very pretty. Thank you for adding grace to this thread.
Give up some admin anal shinepole...ijs.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Fixed it.
Shine Da Great was reading somewhere that some country gives dude vouchers to buy pussy; for those who can't afford it. Shine Da Great thinks it would be a great foooking idea if the board gave me free lifetime premium access and diplomatic immunity from being banned as a show of appreciation for my tireless work to make Coed great again. Shine Da Great is low on ends right now. Thanks in advance for accepting my proposal and I look forward to seeing it on my status asap. Thanks. #MOD TIES. Blessed. Family. Honor. Love. Respect. Real recognizes real. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Can you please go one day without starting a "foooking" thread for fuck sake? Your tireless "foooking" work is the reason I usually avoid Coed. In a very short period of time, I have learned that whenever I see that stupid fucking word in a thread title that clicking on it will be a complete waste of time.

BTW I hate the use of "YAAAASSSS" just as much, if not more...
  • pxmcc
  • 03-31-2019, 01:42 PM
to shine re: your request-like Monica Lewinsky said recently, "if. fucking. only."
Can you please go one day without starting a "foooking" thread for fuck sake? Your tireless "foooking" work is the reason I usually avoid Coed. In a very short period of time, I have learned that whenever I see that stupid fucking word in a thread title that clicking on it will be a complete waste of time.

BTW I hate the use of "YAAAASSSS" just as much, if not more... Originally Posted by The.Iceman
Or when you go on Coed and see a thread with the title "Foooking..." in it, you can ignore it, not click it and move on with your miserable life.
Would that be the same thing you could do if you see a post you don’t like hypocrite?
That’s a big IF... I doubt you can see what you did.