Where's our fucking wall?
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2020, 04:17 PM
Indeed they do know who they are. !!!
I thought you were ignoring me.
Where's our fucking wall? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Indeed they do know who they are. !!! Originally Posted by oeb11
I thought you were ignoring me. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Yup, all the classic symptoms LD has there. Agitation, Delusions, etc.

OEB's response was obviously to my post.

To think otherwise is to be self deluded and strongly afflicted with TDS.

But carry on LD with your delusions of grandeur...
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2020, 04:31 PM
part of the TDS symptom complex is a profound inability to connect with reality and factual truth.

Affected individuals cannot relate to non-marxists in any reasonable and normal fashion.

Relations between Marxists - Well - no need to go there.
I hope you guys are developing a taste for crow meat. There's going to plenty being eaten come November!
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Ignore!
I hope you guys are developing a taste for crow meat. There's going to plenty being eaten come November! Originally Posted by Lapdog
Who's going to be eating crow? I've said repeatedly since 2018 that it's going to be a tight race down to a few states.

I've been having a great time watching Trump make lefty's heads explode(ala TDS) for 3+ years, while he systematically dismantled tons of Obama era overregulation and setup up the judicial system for a generation or possibly more to come.

Watching this latest spate of inane and false memes and images being posted by those TDS'ers has been the icing on what is so far a fun and enjoyable Fourth of July with, yes you got it, Trump as POTUS, still.
Only until the November election, which he will definitely lose, and then the inauguration in January, when he won't be the POTUS anymore.
Only until the November election, which he will definitely lose, and then the inauguration in January, when he won't be the POTUS anymore. Originally Posted by Lapdog
See, that's certainly your TDS talking. Anyone suffering TDS here would be dumb enough to try and proclaim that Trump loses in the upcoming November election this early in the election season.

I say the same to anyone dumb enough to be proclaiming a Trump win at this point either.
Anyway, like I was saying', crow is the fruit of the skies. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich.
Anyway, like I was saying', crow is the fruit of the skies. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich. Originally Posted by Lapdog

if yous say so .. Forrest.
Anyway, like I was saying', crow is the fruit of the skies. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You sound like you are having fond memories of all those poor libby supporters back in 2016.

Certainly more of the symptoms of TDS.
Since you lack a degree of any type, let alone a Doctorate of any type, your diagnosis is limited by the same constraints as everything you say. Your hubris and your Dunning-Kruger effected self. You lurking in ignorance in the lower half of the 35% that still supports trump, doesn't bother me at all.

Because I know it's only a matter of time before you drink some bleach.

Using the election as the middle, I'm going to take the under on this one.
Plus I'd like to think you would drink the bleach to cleanse your mouth due the bullshit that has gushed forth from it.

But in my heart I know you would drink the bleach to put your demise on me. Let me know if that's the case and I'll pencil you in.

part of the TDS symptom complex is a profound inability to connect with reality and factual truth.

Affected individuals cannot relate to non-marxists in any reasonable and normal fashion.

Relations between Marxists - Well - no need to go there. Originally Posted by oeb11