Baby Back

This is my prayer to H I M:

O ye lovably plump T R U M P, how I adore thy golden hue. Doth thine hair resemble a mullet? On the golf coarse my eyes beheld thine glorious mane, like that of the lion's amidst his tender cubs. How thou art fair. May you continue to pown libtards. May you construct the Garden of American Heroes in thine holy place. May you deport the transgressors. May you build The Wall to protect our Kingdom. May you silence those who will not shut the fuck up. May you win in November.

Amen.
This is my prayer to H I M:

O ye lovably plump T R U M P, how I adore thy golden hue. Doth thine hair resemble a mullet? On the golf coarse my eyes beheld thine glorious mane, like that of the lion's amidst his tender cubs. How thou art fair. May you continue to pown libtards. May you construct the Garden of American Heroes in thine holy place. May you deport the transgressors. May you build The Wall to protect our Kingdom. May you silence those who will not shut the fuck up. May you win in November.

Amen. Originally Posted by yitzchak
doean't that need to be written in poetry format? like this?

O ye lovably plump T R U M P,
how I adore thy golden hue.
Doth thine hair resemble a mullet?

On the golf coarse my eyes beheld thine glorious mane,
like that of the lion's amidst his tender cubs.
How thou art fair.

May you continue to pown libtards.
May you construct the Garden of American Heroes in thine holy place.
May you deport the transgressors.
May you build The Wall to protect our Kingdom.
May you silence those who will not shut the fuck up.
May you win in November.

Amen.
Much better!
S I L E N T M A J O R I T Y
  • oeb11
  • 07-06-2020, 09:02 AM
let us not give the vocal riotous 2% the ability to control the law-abiding 98% - Exercise your right 9 and responsibility) - get out and Vote in Nov 2020/

Or- suffer the loss of the right to a choice with your Vote - Forever!!!
  • oeb11
  • 07-06-2020, 11:26 AM
S I L E N T M A J O R I T Y
Originally Posted by yitzchak

July fourth evening in LA - when the atmospheric lead levels exceed the allowable for airplane flights into LAX!
When the Lead fallout fills the Neursurgery ICU's with heads of innocents devastated by 'lead poisoning'

When the OBLM arm for Civil War and practice fire into Hollywoodland. Which films and uses for propaganda on XiNN claiming the OBLM are defending against White supremacists assaulting their 'Hoods"!