are married men SAFER??

It is a touchy subject about health but it is a question I have always wondered... BBBJ is a HUGE DEMAND in this business! I see alot of married men as well as men with GFs.... I was wondering if married men vs single men are safer on the HEALTH level... Concidering they still fuck their wives its crossed my mind that they get tested more regular...rather than active single men..

Comments PLZ!
What makes you think they get tested more often than single guys? Just because based on your logic they should, it doesn't mean that they do.
Good golly...........

Everything is a risk, and I am pretty sure, one of your johns, is not going to lie to you, as surely you are not going to lie to them.
  • Trey
  • 06-21-2014, 06:45 PM
I've not heard that one. I know girls have said single guys are clingy while a married guy Will just send you on your way. I do guess you have the potential that he or his wife will get tested and they will know. The key is "they will know". Why would he tell you? Why would he stop seeing you? Look at this board someone has something on here. They ain't saying shit now about it, they still slang or buy pussy. In four years I think I've seen maybe 2-3chicks say they had something. The board erased the last one we had this year. Plenty dudes went down on that one per reviews but unless you saw that thread you have no idea. But I'm sure more then thouse few people have an issue you would like to know about before you see them.
It is a touchy subject about health but it is a question I have always wondered... BBBJ is a HUGE DEMAND in this business! I see alot of married men as well as men with GFs.... I was wondering if married men vs single men are safer on the HEALTH level... Concidering they still fuck their wives its crossed my mind that they get tested more regular...rather than active single men..

Comments PLZ! Originally Posted by mzluvly
I don't believe that one is more safe than the other. I never ask the gents status either because, it's not my business unless they volunteer it. I just "suck at my own risk"...
This is just a topic that came to my mind....
I like to think they can't afford to take anything home lol. I got to say, i love seeing a ring finger in my pussy, and yum..... but always at.your own risk. Quarterly get checked, I never had nothing bbbj, so i will continue! !!
I like to think they can't afford to take anything home lol. I got to say, i love seeing a ring finger in my pussy, and yum..... but always at.your own risk. Quarterly get checked, I never had nothing bbbj, so i will continue! !! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thx Amy...
Concidering they still fuck their wives its crossed my mind that they get tested more regular...rather than active single men.. Originally Posted by mzluvly
A lot of married men are getting fucked by their wife, but it has nothing to do with sex!
  • TheDr
  • 06-21-2014, 09:43 PM
A lot of married men are getting fucked by their wife, but it has nothing to do with sex! Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic
No shyte!
A lot of married men are getting fucked by their wife Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic
^^^^ But they signed up for it ....
It's all about the strange Nice booty P
In a word...no. Also, it's my opinion they pose even more of a risk due to the fact that they may be under surveillance at any given time. Some even like the thrill of bringing you into their home, I guess it's the sheer danger of it, but it's also a good way to get shot.

Someone who was former military once told me about taking 3 right turns, then a left if you think you are being followed by someone and to all the married guys out there, something you may want to consider.

~
  • drax1
  • 06-21-2014, 10:31 PM
3 R turns and a L. Really, in an age of technology? There's an app on your phone to all the sans tech guys that the wife could activate while you're in the shower. Spot Tracker is a little black box the size of a pack of cigarettes that can be discretely attached to your vehicle. You can track anyone in real time on your smart phone or laptop.

Are married guys safer? Hell no! They are out screwing providers and anything else that moves, so I guess you'd have to believe that all the providers and their clients are safe as well. It's risky in more ways that one.
I did say no they are not safer, lol. I am aware of the apps and it's better not to utilize a smart phone. Why do I get the feeling that everyone is running out to their car right now to look for a little black box, ha.

~