High dollars really worth it?

For the most part, is it worth it to drop $250+ for 1hr? I see awesome reviews on providers for much less, but are higher $ providers on another level or something?
  • mr666
  • 06-21-2014, 06:34 PM
It's hit and miss really. I had a really fun 200hr outcall provider recently that made my first 300 hr incall provider look like a crap session and vice versa. Providers charge what they charge. And then you get the occasional GPS ones too.
  • drax1
  • 06-21-2014, 06:44 PM
I agree with mr666. I've seen $400 ladies and $200 ladies. One of my favorites is $250 hr.
It all depends. I just did a $100 BNG and it was just as good as my $400 HDH earlier. The difference is that my HDH was a sexy younger lady who had great conversation whereas my BNG was just good to get nasty with and empty.
In my experience, $250 is still worth it. I have seen several at $$$ and only one was worth paying more. Over 3 bills and I have been disappointed - not worth any extra. But what is worth it to you might be different than worth it to me?
Alternative Working Title:
How I Ended Up On The DNS List Of Half The ICKY's Whores In Thirty (30) Words Or Less
For the most part, is it worth it to drop $250+ for 1hr? I see awesome reviews on providers for much less, but are higher $ providers on another level or something? Originally Posted by texasfred82
You're asking the wrong question. It really comes down to what the customer is comfortable paying. What his comfort zone is. Some guys are comfortable paying $150-$200 others are comfortable paying $200-$250 and others are comfortable paying $400+. If they pay more or less they just don't feel comfortable paying that amount no matter the service level of the girl. Why do some people buy a Bentley when a Chevy Impala will serve just as well. Why do they feel comfortable riding in a Bentley and uncomfortable driving an Impala?

I know a lot of guys will make a lot of rude comments about girls thinking their pussy is made of gold or their shit stinks like everyone else but it is really not about the girls. Yes a number of them have the looks and the personality to be able to charge the higher dollars because they feel that is where their value is but the one who makes the final decision is the guy and what his comfort zone is.
You're asking the wrong question. It really comes down to what the customer is comfortable paying. What his comfort zone is. Some guys are comfortable paying $150-$200 others are comfortable paying $200-$250 and others are comfortable paying $400+. If they pay more or less they just don't feel comfortable paying that amount no matter the service level of the girl. Why do some people buy a Bentley when a Chevy Impala will serve just as well. Why do they feel comfortable riding in a Bentley and uncomfortable driving an Impala?

I know a lot of guys will make a lot of rude comments about girls thinking their pussy is made of gold or their shit stinks like everyone else but it is really not about the girls. Yes a number of them have the looks and the personality to be able to charge the higher dollars because they feel that is where their value is but the one who makes the final decision is the guy and what his comfort zone is. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Great post.

If you have to ask, then you probably aren't comfortable paying that kind of money. And that's fine. Those of us who are considered higher dollar than average don't really want you to come try us out if you're going to be too worried about the money. It ruins the whole tone of the date. Either your expectations will be so high we could never achieve them, or you'll just be distracted about all the money you're spending and you'll never relax.

We aren't for everyone. We know this. Just stick with price points with which you are comfortable. There are great ladies at every price; I'm certain of it.
It depends on the lady. Higher price alone does not equal higher quality provider.
Only if you're buying Class A shares of Berkshire Hathaway.
A hobbyist should never be a bargain hunter. Focus on what you want, not the rate. There is quality at every price point, and there are disappointments at every price point. It is known.
Ah... again, the eternal or infernal question.

Pitting the:

-- Chevrolet against the Cadillac (both essential the same, the one is basic and the others has more luxury)

-- Hershey's chocolate bar vs. the Godiva truffle.

-- The $2 buck chuck vs. the oak laden Chardonnay

If you are a true hobbyist (my definition) you are here for the "whole," not just the "hole."
A hobbyist should never be a bargain hunter. Focus on what you want, not the rate. There is quality at every price point, and there are disappointments at every price point. It is known. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott

It is known.
It is known. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Is hiring & employing America labor (In your field of work) worth it?

For the most part, is it worth it to pay $X+ (X= monetary compensation based on your occupation) for 1hr? I see awesome production from workers in India for much less, but is the higher $ American workforce on another level or something?