What's your number?

You learn something new every day. One of the other threads showed a screen shot that had an infractions page. I had no idea that was even there (one of the downsides of only using the mobile version). LD had NINE pages of infractions. That's one busy little beaver. This got me wondering who are the kings and queens and cyber posers.

So what's the statistics on your personal wall of glory?

Stats:
Infractions - 1
Bans - 0
Total points - 5
68 total
14 as of now
5 pages
3 bans

Soon to be back to zero!
You always hear about people getting points but does anyone know how many points until a person gets banned? It sounds like LD and Busty will. Do points go away after a certain period?
  • mr666
  • 06-26-2014, 09:43 PM
Nothing for me
6months expiration everytime. On 3 infractions some will go in October, some in November and the rest in December. I hope not to acquire anymore. I'm actually happy enough with myself not to get into (infraction causing drama). If people leave me alone, I'll do the same!
...does anyone know how many points until a person gets banned? Originally Posted by BFCjosh
25 and you get an automatic 90 day vacation...

Do points go away after a certain period? Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Yes, they expire after a certain period

Yes, they expire after a certain period Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thank you.

Yes, they expire after a certain period Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I did 90 long days once, never again!!!!
Where is this information found?
Where is this information found? Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Click on your handle and it's under your Public profile...you've been a good girl, so far
Click on your handle and it's under your Public profile...you've been a good girl, so far Originally Posted by DickEmDown
What!? I'm so disappointed in myself.

First I didn't make that one dude's dick-sucking list and now this?

I'm either gonna have to step up my game or reevaluate my goals.
I'm either gonna have to step up my game or reevaluate my goals. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Fuck goals...just step your game up
Fuck goals...just step your game up Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I think that's the best course of action. You should be a motivational speaker, Mr. Down.
I think that's the best course of action. You should be a motivational speaker, Mr. Down. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Nooooo. He's the devil trying to lead you down the wrong path. You're far too pretty to get mud on that tight little bod.
87 points issued...no bans...unless you count the Kansas City mod who banned me for 90 days and had it overturned two hours later...