Anal toy suggestions...

• Alli
  • 06-27-2014, 06:16 AM
Which anal toys are best to help one prepare for the experience?
I use a small soft rubber butt plug. Something small and soft for first timers.
Which anal toys are best to help one prepare for the experience? Originally Posted by Alli
I could be horribly wrong, but the way you ask that makes me think you haven't done much anal. I would not suggest a P4P situation to be even close to your first ten times.

Find a guy who cares primarily about making the experience good for you. Getting a lady to actually like anal is a process that starts off with a lot of sessions with just increasing amounts of using fingers during DATY. Then more sessions with DATO added. Finally, multiple sessions where DATY is used to the edge of orgasm before switching to the main act where only the lady has control of movement. Using a vibrator on your clit the whole time helps a lot also. And above all, lube. When you think you have put on enough, then double it.

All the above has to be done before some dumbass boyfriend tries it dry or with just spit during some booze fueled hook up. If that has already occurred, it takes more effort than its worth.
Alli and anal? :-D
50 year old dudes get introduced courtesy of your insurance company.
This should get interesting ...........
Which anal toys are best to help one prepare for the experience? Originally Posted by Alli

The only toy I will allow near my ass is your tongue Happy licking
Everything you need to know about anal:

http://puckerup.com/

She also has an awesome book called the ultimate guide to anal sex for women
Start first with your thumb or fingers. First of all, clean out your chute ... yes, an enema ... lots of bacteria in the intestinal tract. Oil or lube up.

Insert one finger first, go slow, penetrating as deep as you can. Then see if you can insert a second finger. You need to stretch the anal sphincter muscles.

If this feels tolerable (or good) to you, try inserting a small dildo or butt plug. Work your way up to larger sizes that approximate the girth of a hard cock.
Imagine using these:

Anything else you use will be a walk in the park after that.....
Nothing is as bad a the durian fruit, lol. Greek cuisine is an acquired taste, wonderful if properly prepared though!

~
  • Alli
  • 06-27-2014, 10:02 AM
Alli and anal? :-D Originally Posted by yngtxn
Nothing compares to DP either, something to keep in mind while you are working up to it.

~
A fried chicken leg.
A fried chicken leg. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Lmao !!! Should have known.
I hear you've worked all the way up to turkey leg now PT ???