Am I the only guy who uses a burner phone?

Had small chat with a lady recently and she mentioned she can get a hold of most johns quick because they give out their personal phone number.

I don't know about everyone else, but the person who I pretend to be in the real world needs to stay as far as he can from the person I really am who enjoys this hobby. I have always used a burner cell phone for these activities and I never keep it more than a month.
Was it that BP chick you just reviewed that told you that?

No. You're not.
Search 'hobby phone'.

Some muthafuckas are all kinds of ignorant.
:Not you. The married ones giving out personal info & #'s just to name a few:
Hobby phones, Google voice, something other than your real # is highly recommended but like DG said there are some that give out real info.
Only Tracfone over here for the hobby
Same Alyssa!
Hobby phones, Google voice, something other than your real # is highly recommended but like DG said there are some that give out real info. Originally Posted by poppy71
Yup tracfone life here
Only Tracfone over here for the hobby Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

I know the struggle, every time I break this mother fucker out
Was it that BP chick you just reviewed that told you that?

No. You're not.
Search 'hobby phone'.

Some muthafuckas are all kinds of ignorant.
:Not you. The married ones giving out personal info & #'s just to name a few: Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Indeed, A guy I worked with did this out in Nacogdoches, and like a dumbass admitted that he was married. Apparently she used the number to find him on facebook, then proceeded to blackmail him. It got pretty hairy before he found out a way to resolve it but still would hate to end up in that bind
Google voice.
So this is the real customer base for the pre-paid phones.
So this is the real customer base for the pre-paid phones. Originally Posted by wickerman1
Not going to lie was drinking of beer and made me spray my tv screen laughing.
We ain't hard to find.
I kinda wonder about that when I see guys posting about a girl blowing up their phone for something or other. I use a gophone burner that I buy minutes for with Bitcoins, and I only turn it on when I'm setting or confirming appointment info.
If you arent using a burner phone you are a stupid mofo. Period.

Why do you need to change a burner phone monthly though?
Hmmm I use text now app and buy minutes as I need them and can change # if I need to 😌
Jack Bauer uses a burner phone!
It's about 50/50. I'm not one to call any client for any reason, so I'm no threat. Now I hear of chicks calling begging. ..... fucking sad!!!